Welding Technology Get trained for a rewarding career at a Lincoln Welding School
Welders have the ability to take their skills and cross over into a variety of fields. At Lincoln Tech’s welding schools across the country, you can learn the skills needed for welding jobs in construction, fabrication, plant maintenance settings and more.
Welding training is an exciting, challenging way to prepare for a career in one of the country’s most in-demand skilled trades:
- Practice welding plate metal, carbon steel plates, aluminum, and stainless steel in individual welding booths.
- Make precision cuts in steel plates and pipe using superheated gasses.
- Learn how metal is formed from a liquid to solid.
- Get serious hands-on training in a variety of welding procedures including Shielded Metal Arc Welding (SMAW), Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW/MIG), Flux Core Arc Welding (FCAW), and Gas Tungsten Arc Gas Welding (GTAW/TIG).
- Complete a 10-hour OSHA approved safety orientation.
As a graduate of Lincoln Tech’s Welding program, your career options include manufacturing, commercial construction, mining, agriculture, wholesale trade and repair and maintenance. From the tallest skyscrapers to machines and appliances that help make life easier, welders play a critical role in keeping our economy moving.