Welding and Metal Fabrication Technology training at
Lincoln Tech in South Plainfield, NJ
Lincoln Tech’s South Plainfield campus now offers a Welding program that includes an introduction to metal fabrication. This welding school in New Jersey can help you learn all of the fundamental styles of welding and how to apply each of them in the appropriate settings. Practice your welds and cuts and become qualified to test for Level One certification from the National Center for Construction Education and Research (NCCER). NCCER’s goal is to promote safe and productive working environments for construction professionals.
In the next 10 years, it’s expected that more than 10,000 trained welders will be needed across New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania*. The skills you build at Lincoln Tech can help you start a career in construction, manufacturing, mining, agriculture and more.
Welding Skills Acquired
- Shielded Metal Arc Welding (SMAW)
- Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW/MIG)
- Flux Core Arc Welding (FCAW)
- Tungsten Arc Gas Welding (GTAW/TIG)
- Metal fabrication techniques
- Welding plate metal, carbon steel plates, aluminum, and stainless steel
* Source: careeronestop.org for the years 2014-2024.
The following career training program is currently offered at Lincoln Tech in South Plainfield, New Jersey: