Dental Assistant School One of the country’s fastest-growing healthcare support fields*
Lincoln Tech's Dental Assistant Schools teach you how to provide service with a smile to dental patients. Dental Assistants ensure procedures are performed smoothly, efficiently and comfortably.
Dental Assistant training prepares students to sit for the Radiation Health and Safety (RHS) and Infection Control (ICE) portions of the Certified Dental Assistant (CDA) exam. Students receive a well-rounded foundation in Dental Assisting.
- Practice Dental Assistant training on a patient simulator manikin (Typodont)
- Learn to master safety measures, take impressions, develop X-rays and more.
- Build proper chair-side techniques to help dentists perform oral surgery, dental implant placement, orthodontic procedures, and other cosmetic and aesthetic treatments.
- Attain dental office admin skills such as basic accounting, coding and billing and record keeping.
- Practice in dental labs and sterilization rooms set up just like those in actual dental offices.
- Take advantage of a Blended Learning curriculum that allows you to complete some of your coursework at home and optimize your time on campus!
- Take part in a clinical externship and work with patients under the supervision of a licensed dentist.
What our Dental Assistant School has to offer you
Lincoln’s hands-on Dental Assistant training program puts the tools you need to succeed in your hands. You’ll get a true feel for working in simulated dental settings during class. This means you'll be doing the things a Dental Assistant does even before you start your first job.
As a Dental Assistant, you’re not just a team member – you’re an advocate for proper dental care, and you can impact the wellness of the patients you serve. You're the smiling and friendly face that people come to know at the dentist's office.