How Do I Apply for Financial Aid? | Financial Assistance at Lincoln
To apply for federal student aid, you need to complete the FAFSA or Free Application for Federal Student Aid. Completing and submitting the FAFSA is free, and gives you access to the largest source of financial aid to pay for your career training at Lincoln.
All Lincoln students are encouraged to apply for financial aid – regardless of your financial status.
To go directly to the FAFSA website, visit www.FAFSA.gov.
Important Information Needed To Fill Out The FAFSA
Below is a list of important documents/information the FAFSA might ask for regarding you and your parents.
- You and your parents’ Social Security Numbers
- You and your parents’ driver's license(s) (if any)
- You and your parents’ prior year W-2 forms and other records of money earned
- You and your parents’ prior-year Federal Income Tax Returns
- You and your parents’ prior-year untaxed income records
- You and your parents’ current bank statements
- You and your parents’ current business and investment mortgage information, business and farm records, stock, bond and other investment records
- You and your parents’ alien registration or permanent resident cards (if you are not a U.S. citizen)