Pursue a healthcare career through Lincoln Tech’s Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) training program. LPNs play vital roles in the medical industry by promoting, maintaining and restoring health. Their compassionate approach when interacting with patients is critical to the hands-on interaction they provide.
At Lincoln Tech, students enrolled in our Practical Nursing program will:
- Practice hands-on in simulated medical and nursing labs.
- Learn from a staff of experienced instructors and Certified Nursing Educators (CNEs).
- Develop the skills they’ll use every day as Practical Nurses: taking and reading vital signs, immobilizing injured limbs, practicing infection control, dressing wounds and administering medications.
- Practice data collection, drug & IV therapy, and special considerations for working with children, pregnant patients and elderly patients is covered.
- Take part in health fairs, blood drives, blood pressure screenings and community health events on campus.
- Prepare to sit for the National Council Licensure Examination for Practical Nurses (NCLEX-PN).
What can I expect from LPN Training Programs at Lincoln?
Relevant “real-life” experience will give you the tools and knowledge needed to impress hiring managers when you graduate and enter the workforce. And our Career Services department will help you find your first nursing job, which can include working in a physician’s office, clinic, nursing home, rehabilitation center, sub-acute center or hospital.
Rhode Island and Connecticut – two states where Lincoln Tech offers career training for future LPNs – rank first and second in the country for average pay rates in the field. New Jersey ranks fourth, and Pennsylvania is also above the national average.* Enroll in one of Lincoln Tech's Practical Nursing programs throughout our network of schools – and answer the call to a healthcare career that’s rewarding in more ways than one.