job openings projected nationwide for Practical Nurses between 2020 & 20301
Pursue a healthcare career through Lincoln Tech’s Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) training program. LPNs play vital roles in the medical industry by promoting, maintaining and restoring health. Their compassionate approach when interacting with patients is critical to the hands-on interaction they provide.
Practical Nursing Training Program Highlights
- Practice hands-on in simulated medical and nursing labs.
- Learn from a staff of experienced instructors and Certified Nursing Educators (CNEs).
- Develop the skills they’ll use every day as Practical Nurses: taking and reading vital signs, immobilizing injured limbs, practicing infection control, dressing wounds and administering medications.
- Practice data collection, drug & IV therapy, and special considerations for working with children, pregnant patients and elderly patients is covered.
- Take part in health fairs, blood drives, blood pressure screenings and community health events on campus.
- Prepare to sit for the National Council Licensure Examination for Practical Nurses (NCLEX-PN).
Osmosis Interviews CEO Scott Shaw About Blended Learning
Scott Shaw is interviewed by educational entrepreneur Shiv Gaglani, CEO and founder of Osmosis, a sophisticated online platform that helps educate the people of the world about health and well-being. The interview focuses on how Lincoln Tech has developed a highly-efficient and effective way to train health technicians through a unique blended learning curriculum.
What can I expect from LPN Training Programs at Lincoln?
Relevant “real-life” experience will give you the tools and knowledge needed to impress hiring managers when you graduate and enter the workforce. And our Career Services department will help you find your first nursing job, which can include working in a physician’s office, clinic, nursing home, rehabilitation center, sub-acute center or hospital.
Enroll in one of Lincoln Tech's Practical Nursing programs throughout our network of schools – and answer the call to a healthcare career that’s rewarding in more ways than one.
1 National Center for O*NET Development. National Employment Trends: 29-2061.00 - Licensed Practical and Licensed Vocational Nurses. O*NET OnLine. Retrieved February 22, 2022, from https://www.onetonline.org/link/localtrends/29-2061.00
Important information about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students who attended this program can be found on our consumer information page.
Campuses that currently offer training in this program area are listed below, as well as links to exact program informational fact sheets: