Welding Technology training at
Lincoln College of Technology
Lincoln Tech’s Nashville campus now offers a Welding program that includes an introduction to metal fabrication. From basic skills to complex procedures, this welding school in Tennessee provides hands-on practice and instruction that will help you learn to cut, solder and weld certified-issued plates and pipes. Upon completion of your training, you’ll be eligible to receive Level One and Two credentials from the National Center for Construction Education and Research (NCCER). NCCER’s goal is to promote safe and productive working environments for construction professionals.
In the coming years, it’s expected that nearly 15,000 trained welders will be needed across the southeast region*. You can take the skills you build at Lincoln Tech and pursue a career in construction, manufacturing, mining, agriculture and more.
Welding Skills Acquired
- Shielded Metal Arc Welding (SMAW)
- Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW/MIG)
- Flux Core Arc Welding (FCAW)
- Tungsten Arc Gas Welding (GTAW/TIG)
- Metal fabrication techniques
- Welding plate metal, carbon steel plates, aluminum, and stainless steel
* Source: careeronestop.org for the years 2014-2024.
The following career training program is currently offered at Lincoln Tech in Nashville, TN: