There’s a proven need for welders across the country and in Colorado: America is projected to add more than 450,000 welders by 2026, while Colorado projects a double-digit growth rate during that time**. Train at one of the state’s top schools for welder training: Lincoln Tech’s Denver campus.
The Welding and Metal Fabrication Technology program at our Denver campus includes an introduction to metal fabrication to help enhance your new skills. You can then take those skills and start a career in construction, manufacturing, mining, agriculture and more. Students come from all over the country to train at the Denver campus – you should be next.
Skills Acquired at our Denver, CO Welding School:
- Shielded Metal Arc Welding (SMAW)
- Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW/MIG)
- Flux Core Arc Welding (FCAW)
- Tungsten Arc Gas Welding (GTAW/TIG)
- Metal fabrication techniques
- Welding plate metal, carbon steel plates, aluminum, and stainless steel
- Welding in horizontal, vertical, and overhead settings
When you graduate, you’ll be prepared to complete pre-qualification tests for construction, structural or pipe-related projects. You’ll also qualify to test for Level One certification from the National Center for Construction Education and Research (NCCER).
It’s time to light up a new career path, and Lincoln Tech in Denver, CO is the place to start. Call or visit the campus today.
* Based on IPEDS (Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System) data collected for 2017 graduates.
** Career growth projections can be found at careeronestop.org for the years 2016-2026. Ranks reflect comparisons among 48 continental U.S. states. Salary information is based on median salary information collected for the year 2017. Data is current as of September 30, 2018.
The following career training program is currently offered at Lincoln Tech in Denver, CO: