are “Top 10” states for
Welder training in Indianapolis helps you put your potential to work in a career that’s projected to grow in every state around the country* – so no matter where you live, becoming a welder can be a smart hands-on career choice! In Indiana and Ohio alone, more than 37,000 job openings for welders are projected by 2026*. Both are Top 10 states nationwide for growth in the field!
Lincoln Tech’s Indianapolis welder training program includes an introduction to metal fabrication to help enhance your new skills. You can then take those skills and start a career in transportation, construction, infrastructure and just about any industry requiring two pieces of metal to be joined!
Skills Acquired at Our Indianapolis, IN Welding School:
- Welding plate metal, carbon steel plates, aluminum, and stainless steel
- Welding in horizontal, vertical, and overhead settings
- Metal fabrication techniques
- Shielded Metal Arc Welding (SMAW)
- Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW/MIG)
- Flux Core Arc Welding (FCAW)
- Tungsten Arc Gas Welding (GTAW/TIG)
- Preparation for Level One certification testing from the National Center for Construction Education and Research (NCCER).
It’s time to light up a new career path, and Lincoln Tech in Indianapolis, IN is the place to start. Call or visit the campus today!
The following career training program is currently offered at Lincoln Tech in Indianapolis, IN: