No school in New Jersey graduates more in-demand Practical Nurses than Lincoln Tech. Originally located in Mount Laurel, our Moorestown campus has been serving the students and employers of southern and central New Jersey – not to mention the Philadelphia area – for 30 years. Practical Nursing training at Lincoln Tech is a smart way to prepare to enter the healthcare support industry as an in-demand LPN.
The State of New Jersey projects that over 15,000 LPN positions will need to be filled between 2018 and 20281. 3 out of 4 graduates from the Lincoln Tech Iselin Campus pass the National Council Licensure Examination for Practical Nurses (NCLEX-PN) on their first try2.
LPN Training at Lincoln Tech’s Moorestown, NJ Campus Includes:
- Courses related to drug & IV therapy, pharmacology, data collection, pediatric nursing, maternity nursing, and working with geriatric patients.
- Instruction in taking vital signs, practicing infection control, dressing wounds and administering medications.
- Hands-on practice in simulated medical and nursing labs.
- Preparation for the National Council Licensure Examination for Practical Nurses (NCLEX-PN).
- On-campus health fairs, blood drives, blood pressure screenings and other community-focused events.
After you graduate and obtain your LPN certification, you can pursue career paths in:
- Clinics and private practices
- Nursing homes
- Rehabilitation centers and long-term care facilities
- Sub-acute care centers
Train to enter the rewarding, fast-paced healthcare industry in New Jersey. Call or visit the Moorestown campus today.
The following career training program is currently offered at Lincoln Tech in Moorestown, NJ:
308 W. Route 38
Moorestown, NJ 08057
Lincoln representatives are always ready and happy to assist you. Our advisors are available seven days a week to help you reach your career goals!
1 National Center for O*NET Development. New Jersey Employment Trends: 29-2061.00 - Licensed Practical and Licensed Vocational Nurses. O*NET OnLine. Retrieved December 6, 2021, from https://www.onetonline.org/link/localtrends/29-2061.00?st=NJ&g=Go
2 Q3 2021 NCLEX-PN test results found on the NJ Consumer Affairs website located at https://www.njconsumeraffairs.gov/nur/Documents/NCLEX/2021-NCLEX-PN-Q3.pdf. Data retrieved January 8, 2022.
Important information about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students who attended the Moorestown, NJ campus and enrolled in a program can be found at: