No school in New Jersey graduates more in-demand Practical Nurses than Lincoln Tech. Originally located in Mount Laurel, our Moorestown campus has been serving the students and employers of southern and central New Jersey – not to mention the Philadelphia area – for 30 years. Practical Nursing training at Lincoln Tech is a smart way to prepare to enter the healthcare support industry as an in-demand LPN. The State of New Jersey projects that over 13,000 LPN positions will need to be filled between 2020 and 20301.
LPN Training at Lincoln Tech’s Moorestown, NJ Campus Includes:
- Courses related to drug & IV therapy, pharmacology, data collection, pediatric nursing, maternity nursing, and working with geriatric patients.
- Instruction in taking vital signs, practicing infection control, dressing wounds and administering medications.
- Hands-on practice in simulated medical and nursing labs.
- Preparation for the National Council Licensure Examination for Practical Nurses (NCLEX-PN).
- On-campus health fairs, blood drives, blood pressure screenings and other community-focused events.
After you graduate and obtain your LPN certification, you can pursue career paths in:
- Clinics and private practices
- Nursing homes
- Rehabilitation centers and long-term care facilities
- Sub-acute care centers
Train to enter the rewarding, fast-paced healthcare industry in New Jersey. Call or visit the Moorestown campus today.
The following career training program is currently offered at Lincoln Tech in Moorestown, NJ:
1 National Center for O*NET Development. New Jersey Employment Trends: 29-2061.00 - Licensed Practical and Licensed Vocational Nurses. O*NET OnLine. Retrieved December 19, 2022, from https://www.onetonline.org/link/localtrends/29-2061.00?st=NJ&g=Go.