the Country in Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) pay rates*
Rhode Island offers the nation’s highest pay rates for LPNs – which makes Practical Nursing training at Lincoln Tech a smart choice if you’re ready to start a new career path. Entry-level pay rates, on average, are 36% higher in Rhode Island than the rest of the country. This is your chance to start a meaningful career and earn a good living at the same time.
Learn to provide compassion and care to patients with a variety of needs. At Lincoln Tech’s Lincoln, Rhode Island campus, you can receive comprehensive Practical Nursing career training and prepare for your licensing exams at the same time. 89% of Practical Nursing graduates were hired within the field last year**.
Licensed Practical Nurse Training at our Lincoln, RI Campus Includes:
- Courses related to drug & IV therapy, pharmacology, data collection, pediatric nursing, maternity nursing, and working with geriatric patients.
- Instruction in taking vital signs, practicing infection control, dressing wounds and administering medications.
- Hands-on practice in simulated medical and nursing labs.
- On-campus health fairs, blood drives, blood pressure screenings and other community-focused events.
- Preparation for the National Council Licensure Examination for Practical Nurses (NCLEX-PN).
As a graduate, you can pursue career paths in:
- Private practices
- Hospitals and clinics.
- Nursing homes and rehabilitation centers.
- Long-term care facilities
- Sub-acute care centers
Train to enter Rhode Island’s rewarding, fast-paced healthcare industry. Call or visit our campus today
The Practical Nursing program at Lincoln Tech's Lincoln, RI, campus is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN), 3343 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 850, Atlanta, GA 30326, (404) 975-5000, www.acenursing.org.
* Career growth projections can be found at careeronestop.org for the years 2016-2026. Ranks reflect comparisons among 48 continental U.S. states. Salary information is based on entry-level, median and high-end salary information collected for the year 2017. Data is current as of September 30, 2018.
**As reported to the Accrediting Commission for Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) on the 2018 Graduate and Employment report.
The following career training program is currently offered at Lincoln Tech in Lincoln, Rhode Island: