7% Job Growth for LPNs between 2018 and 20281
Practical Nursing training at Lincoln Tech in Iselin, NJ is your ticket to a rewarding healthcare support career that gives you the chance to practice patient care without the time and financial investment of medical school. Lincoln Tech schools graduate more qualified Practical Nurses than anyone else in the state, and New Jersey ranks in the nation’s Top 5 for average LPN wages.
The State of New Jersey projects that over 15,000 LPN positions will need to be filled between 2018 and 20281. At least 3 out of 4 graduates from the Lincoln Tech Iselin Campus pass the National Council Licensure Examination for Practical Nurses (NCLEX-PN) on their first try2.
Real-world clinical rotations, simulated medical exercises, student-to-student practice, and a curriculum delivered by professional LPN instructors and Certified Nursing Educators (CNEs) make Practical Nursing training at our Iselin campus a smart move when you’re planning a new career path.
Practical Nursing Training at Lincoln Tech’s Iselin, NJ Campus Includes:
- Preparation for the National Council Licensure Examination for Practical Nurses (NCLEX-PN).
- Hands-on practice in simulated medical and nursing labs.
- Instruction in taking vital signs, practicing infection control, dressing wounds and administering medications.
- Courses related to drug & IV therapy, pharmacology, data collection, pediatric nursing, maternity nursing, and working with geriatric patients.
- On-campus health fairs, blood drives, blood pressure screenings and other community-focused events.
After you graduate and obtain your license, you can pursue career paths in:
- Nursing homes and long-term care facilities
- Rehabilitation centers
- Clinics and private practices
- Sub-acute care centers
Call or visit the Iselin campus today, and put your potential to work as an in-demand LPN.
The following career training program is currently offered at Lincoln Tech in Iselin, NJ:
1 National Center for O*NET Development. New Jersey Employment Trends: 29-2061.00 - Licensed Practical and Licensed Vocational Nurses. O*NET OnLine. Retrieved December 6, 2021, from https://www.onetonline.org/link/localtrends/29-2061.00?st=NJ&g=Go
2 Q1 - Q3 2021 NCLEX-PN test results found on the NJ Consumer Affairs website located at https://www.njconsumeraffairs.gov/nur/Documents/NCLEX/2021-NCLEX-PN-Q3.pdf. Data retrieved January 8, 2022.