Practical Nursing training at Lincoln Tech in Iselin, NJ is your ticket to a rewarding healthcare support career that gives you the chance to practice patient care without the time and financial investment of medical school. Lincoln Tech schools graduate more qualified Practical Nurses than anyone else in the state, and New Jersey ranks in the nation’s Top 5 for average LPN wages.
You can take your nursing skills to New York, a Top 10 state for projected growth in the field Together, New York and New Jersey are projected to add more than 60,000 opportunities for LPNs by 2026**. Lincoln Tech’s Practical Nursing students are also well-prepared for licensing exams when they graduate: 4 out of 5 pass the National Council Licensure Examination for Practical Nurses (NCLEX-PN) on their first try***.
Real-world clinical rotations, simulated medical exercises, student-to-student practice, and a curriculum delivered by professional LPN instructors and Certified Nursing Educators (CNEs) make Practical Nursing training at our Iselin campus a smart move when you’re planning a new career path.
Practical Nursing Training at Lincoln Tech’s Iselin, NJ Campus Includes:
- Preparation for the National Council Licensure Examination for Practical Nurses (NCLEX-PN).
- Hands-on practice in simulated medical and nursing labs.
- Instruction in taking vital signs, practicing infection control, dressing wounds and administering medications.
- Courses related to drug & IV therapy, pharmacology, data collection, pediatric nursing, maternity nursing, and working with geriatric patients.
- On-campus health fairs, blood drives, blood pressure screenings and other community-focused events.
After you graduate and obtain your license, you can pursue career paths in:
- Nursing homes and long-term care facilities
- Rehabilitation centers
- Clinics and private practices
- Sub-acute care centers
Call or visit the Iselin campus today, and put your potential to work as an in-demand LPN.
** Career growth projections can be found at careeronestop.org for the years 2016-2026. Ranks reflect comparisons among 48 continental U.S. states. Salary information is based on median salary information collected for the year 2017. Data is current as of September 30, 2018.
*** Based on 2017 New Jersey Board of Nursing (NJBON) results for first-time test takers.
The following career training program is currently offered at Lincoln Tech in Iselin, NJ: