With such a high demand projected in Pennsylvania, choosing Practical Nursing training at Lincoln Tech’s Allentown campus is a smart career move. Become an in-demand Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) and join the exciting, rewarding healthcare industry. Hands-on training will include simulated medical exercises, student-to-student practice and real-world clinical rotations. And it’s all delivered by professional LPN instructors and Certified Nursing Educators (CNEs) who have years of experience in the field you’re going to enter.
Train to promote wellness and prevent illness, improving the health and lives of the patients under your care. This is a career path that will leave you feeling that you’ve made a difference at the end of each day on the job.
Practical Nursing Training at Lincoln Tech’s Allentown, PA Campus Includes:
- Hands-on practice in simulated medical and nursing labs.
- Instruction in taking vital signs, practicing infection control, dressing wounds and administering medications.
- Courses related to drug & IV therapy, pharmacology, data collection, pediatric nursing, maternity nursing, and working with geriatric patients.
- On-campus health fairs, blood drives, blood pressure screenings and other community-focused events.
- Preparation for the National Council Licensure Examination for Practical Nurses (NCLEX-PN).
After you graduate and obtain your license, you can pursue career paths in:
- Private practices
- Rehabilitation centers
- Nursing homes and long-term care facilities
- Sub-acute care centers
Start training today to put your potential to work as an LPN – one of the most impactful, patient-focused careers you can enter without the time and expense of medical school. Call or visit the Allentown, PA campus today.
The following career training program is currently offered at Lincoln Tech in Allentown, PA:
1 National Center for O*NET Development. New Jersey Employment Trends: 29-2061.00 - Licensed Practical and Licensed Vocational Nurses. O*NET OnLine. Retrieved July 13, 2023, from https://www.onetonline.org/link/localtrends/29-2061.00?st=NJ&g=Go.