There are a lot of reasons to look into Practical Nursing training at Lincoln Tech’s Paramus campus:
- Lincoln Tech schools graduate more qualified Practical Nurses than any other school in the state.*
- New Jersey is a Top 5 state in the nation for average LPN wages.**
- Across the border, New York is a Top 10 state for projected growth.**
- Together the two states project more than 60,000 opportunities for LPNs by 2026.**
- 9 out of 10 Lincoln Tech Practical Nursing graduates pass the National Council Licensure Examination for Practical Nurses (NCLEX-PN) on their first try***.
Add it all up, and you’ll see that training at our Paramus campus can lead you to an exciting, rewarding career as an LPN.
Hands-on Practical Nursing training at Lincoln Tech includes real-world clinical rotations, simulated medical exercises, and student-to-student practice. Professional LPN instructors and Certified Nursing Educators (CNEs) bring industry experience to our labs and classrooms. And Career Services specialists are ready to help connect you with hiring managers as you get ready to graduate and sit for licensing exams.
Practical Nursing Training at Lincoln Tech’s Paramus, NJ Campus Includes:
- Courses related to drug & IV therapy, pharmacology, data collection, pediatric nursing, maternity nursing, and working with geriatric patients.
- Instruction in taking vital signs, practicing infection control, dressing wounds and administering medications.
- Hands-on practice in simulated medical and nursing labs.
- Preparation for the National Council Licensure Examination for Practical Nurses (NCLEX-PN).
- On-campus health fairs, blood drives, blood pressure screenings and other community-focused events.
After you graduate and obtain your license, you can pursue career paths in:
- Private practices
- Rehabilitation centers
- Nursing homes and long-term care facilities
- Sub-acute care centers
Put your potential to work in New Jersey or New York as an LPN. It’s one of the most impactful healthcare support careers you can enter, and you’ll become a professional who’s in demand around our region.
Call or visit the Paramus campus today to get started.
** Career growth projections can be found at careeronestop.org for the years 2016-2026. Ranks reflect comparisons among 48 continental U.S. states. Salary information is based on median salary information collected for the year 2017. Data is current as of September 30, 2018.
*** Based on 2017 New Jersey Board of Nursing (NJBON) results for first-time test takers.
The following career training program is currently offered at Lincoln Tech in Paramus, NJ: