Massage Therapy Career Training
This field projects double-digit growth by 2026*
The healing power of massage lies in your hands with career training at Lincoln Tech's massage therapy school. We will show you how to care for clients of all ages, provide stress relief and help heal physical ailments. Millions of people book massages every year, and each day more and more people are learning about the benefits of massage therapy. It's a great time to start a career in this growing field.
As a student training for a massage therapy career, you will learn methods to treat injuries and promote wellness through improved blood flow. Training programs like those offered at Lincoln Tech teach you to work with your hands as you apply pain relief techniques and spa services with the goal of becoming a licensed Massage Therapist.
This program will help you:
- Gain clinical, hands-on experience working with clients in simulated spa settings on campus.
- Practice conducting client interviews, explaining techniques and appropriately draping/positioning clients.
- Perform full 60-minute massages for hands-on experience.
- Learn hands-on techniques like Swedish, Shiatsu, deep tissue, Asian bodywork therapy, and sports massage.
- Train to detect potential health issues during massage treatments.
- Learn about the human muscular system and muscle movement.
Massage Therapy training also focuses on aspects of opening and operating a massage practice. To kick off a career as an independent massage practitioner, students may also prepare to sit for national certification exams for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork.
Skilled, trained massage therapists are in demand in doctors' offices, salons, spas, resorts, hotels, cruise ships, sports facilities and more. You can learn to have the healing touch! Check out Lincoln’s Massage Therapy school by requesting more information.
Important information about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students who attended this program can be found at:
Campuses that currently offer training in this program area are listed below, as well as links to exact program informational fact sheets: