Lincoln Tech in Paramus, NJ
New Jersey and New York are projected to add more than 50,000 healthcare and Information Technology jobs by 2026**. Hands-on training at Lincoln Tech’s Paramus campus can help you take advantage of those opportunities.
The campus has served students and industry for almost 20 years. While training for new careers in I.T. or Allied Health, students here also prepare for certification exams through CompTIA, AHIMA (the American Health Information Management Association), the American Medical Technologists organization, and the National Council of State Boards of Nursing.
Programs & Partnerships
Medical Assisting - we’re proud to partner with local employers like Vanguard Medical Group, Friendly Urgent Care, MedTrx and many more.
Practical Nursing – no one in New Jersey graduates more Licensed Practical Nursing candidates than Lincoln Tech*! Providers like Star Pediatrics, Advanced Care Staffing, Pediatric Care Associates and many others have hired Lincoln Tech graduates.
Computer Systems Support Technician – the entry-level I.T. training program has been enhanced with a greater emphasis on data security, a member to ITProTV, and preparation for three important CompTIA certifications. Our recent employers have included Flight Center, Natural Wireless, Guardian Data Destruction, STI Group, and others.
Medical Coding and Billing – New Jersey offers the nation’s top average pay rates for medical coding and billing specialists**.
Patient Care Technician – More than 150,000 positions projected around New Jersey and New York by 2026**.
Osmosis Interviews CEO Scott Shaw About Blended Learning
Scott Shaw is interviewed by educational entrepreneur Shiv Gaglani, CEO and founder of Osmosis, a sophisticated online platform that helps educate the people of the world about health and well-being. The interview focuses on how Lincoln Tech has developed a highly-efficient and effective way to train health technicians through a unique blended learning curriculum.
Lincoln Tech’s Paramus campus offers:
- 30,000 square feet of training and classroom space.
- Medical labs and the Doctor’s Office where Medical Assisting, LPN, and Patient Care students practice hands-on medical skills like reading vital signs, drawing blood samples, treating wounds and more.
- Simulated manikin “patients” that respond to your medical treatments.
- Distinction as a Microsoft IT Academy, which means Lincoln is dedicated to teaching the latest technologies and skills under the assurance of Microsoft quality standards within our Computer Systems Support Technician program.
- A laptop for Computer Systems Support Technician program students – yours to keep when you graduate.
- Health fairs, fundraisers and other community-focused activities.
- Take a virtual tour of our Paramus NJ campus.
Lincoln Tech Paramus occupies the third level of the Bergen Town Center Mall, which is easy to reach via Routes 4, 17 and 80, along with the Garden State Parkway. The mall is less than half an hour from the border of Bergen County, NJ and Rockland County, NY, and graduates have gone to launch careers throughout northern and central New Jersey, as well as the Bronx, Manhattan, and upstate New York. We’re also nearby:
- Garden State Plaza
- Riverside Square Mall
- The Meadowlands Sports Complex
Get the career training you deserve to have the future you deserve. Put your potential to work and contact the Paramus campus today to schedule a tour.
Financial Aid available to those who qualify. A branch of the Iselin, NJ campus.
* Based on IPEDS (Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System) data collected for 2019 graduates in the State of New Jersey.
** Career growth projections can be found at careeronestop.org for the years 2016-2026. Ranks reflect comparisons among 48 continental U.S. states. Salary information is based on median salary information collected for the year 2017. Data is current as of September 30, 2018.