Culinary Arts Programs
Learn cuisines from around the world
Cooking isn’t just something you do - it’s an exploration into ingredients and flavors from around the globe to create works of art, with plates as your canvas.
Turn cooking into a career as you receive the foundation for Culinary Arts School training from caring and highly qualified chefs at Lincoln's culinary art school in Shelton, CT. Their engaging personalities put the spotlight on students, helping them to succeed and master a variety of culinary techniques. Lincoln’s program was recently expanded to include a focus on food services, helping broaden students’ career opportunities after graduation!
- Receive hands-on culinary training in French, Asian, Mediterranean, Latin and American cooking, along with professional baking and pastry techniques.
- Seasoned culinary professionals work with you in kitchens equipped with industry-standard equipment, tools and utensils needed to prep food masterpieces.
- Master advanced cooking skills like contemporary food reception, presentation and knife skills.
- Enter the world of modern gastronomy through the newest cooking methods such as SousVide and thermal immersion which help create food with depth and dimension.
- Experience cuisine from around the world, and study their ingredients, flavors and cultures.
- Chart a career as a personal or private chef, including how to market yourself as an independent entrepreneur.
- Study menu planning and nutrition, plus many other principles of Food Science.
The Culinary Arts school program is accredited by the prestigious American Culinary Federation Education Foundation Accrediting Commission (ACFEFAC).
Culinary Arts School Training
The Culinary Arts theory and practical experience you gain can help make your entry into the culinary industry a delicious success!
You’ll also prepare to sit for American Culinary Federation’s Certified Culinarian and Pastry Culinarian certifications!
How do I get started?
As a Culinary Arts student, you‘ll taste new food, experiment with new and exciting flavor combinations, and become a lifelong learner with experiences that you’ll carry with you forever. Everyone has a different dream, but the passion for bringing joy to others through food remains the same. To enroll in Lincoln’s Culinary training programs, request more information from our Shelton campus today!