International Baking and Pastry Schools
Professional Baking & Pastry Chef TrainingThere’s a beauty to baking. The right skills help you create gorgeous desserts that not only look good, but taste delicious. At Lincoln Culinary Institute, you’ll learn to bake like a professional from master chefs in fully-equipped European-style kitchens. A career as a Pastry Chef can open the doors to career across the globe!
- Courses include techniques for working with sugar, chocolate, and artisan breads. You'll also learn to bake European-style pastries and work with contemporary and classical cake recipes.
- Learn knife skills and baking techniques from Certified Master Bakers, Executive Chefs, and more.
- Create centerpieces with chocolate, truffles, and candies.
- Master artisan bread making and Viennoiserie - pastries like croissants, turnovers, and baguettes.
- Learn to make candy, croissants, cookies and éclairs.
- Practice balancing technique with artistry when you bake breads and pastries that taste great, and look great too!
- Discover how healthier alternatives can also be prepared by varying ingredients and processes.
- Gain culinary management skills. This includes food service operations, food and beverage management, and externships that put you in the kitchens of real bakeries and pastry shops.
- Take part in fun events that support the community while helping to build your skills!
- This program is accredited by the American Culinary Federation Education Foundation Accrediting Commission (ACFEFAC).
Ongoing development is encouraged through on-site baking, cooking and food prep with the help of our professional pastry chef instructors and staff. Our pastry school helps you reach your goals through hands-on training. Discover how gratifying a baking and pastry career can be!