International Baking and Pastry Schools
Train in two of the country’s Top 10 states for pay rates in this field*!
There’s a beauty to baking. The right skills help you create gorgeous desserts that not only look good, but taste delicious. At Lincoln Culinary Institute (LCI), you’ll learn to bake like a professional from master chefs in European-style kitchens. Training as a Pastry Chef can open the doors to careers across the globe!
- Courses include techniques for working with sugar, chocolate, and artisan breads.
- You’ll learn to bake European-style pastries and work with contemporary and classical cake recipes.
- Baking techniques are taught by Certified Master Bakers, Executive Chefs, and more.
- You’ll create centerpieces with chocolate, truffles, and candies, and create croissants, cookies and éclairs.
- Training also includes hands-on preparation of artisan breads and Viennoiserie – pastries like croissants, turnovers, and baguettes.
- The professional blend of technique and artistry is stressed as you learn to bake breads and pastries that taste great, and look great too!
- Preparation of healthier alternatives is also demonstrated, by varying ingredients and processes.
- You’ll also build culinary management skills for food service operations, and food and beverage management.
- Real-world externships will put you in the kitchens of real bakeries and pastry shops.
- You can take part in fun events that support the community while helping to build your skills!
Our pastry school helps you reach your goals through hands-on training. Discover how gratifying a baking and pastry career can be by training at Lincoln Culinary Institute!
Lincoln Culinary Institute (LCI) in Shelton, CT is a division of Lincoln Technical Institute. LCI in Columbia, MD is a division of Lincoln College of Technology.