Lincoln Tech in Allentown, PA
Lincoln Tech in Allentown has trained students throughout Lehigh Valley since 1949. This technical school offers training at both the Diploma and Associate Degree level, depending upon the program of study. With approximately 26,000 square feet of classrooms, labs, student lounge areas and office space, the school is equipped to meet the needs of students on the path to careers in Healthcare, Information Technology, and Electronics Engineering. Some very influential industry professionals have obtained their start at our campus.
There are thousands of positions projected to open around the state by 2026 in fields you can train for at Lincoln Tech in Allentown*, and our Career Services staff will help connect you with hiring managers when you complete your training.
Computer and Network Support Technician – earn an Associate in Specialized Technology Degree and increase your earning potential.
Electronics Engineering Technology – 90% of our program graduates got hired after graduation**.
Medical Assistant Technology – train in Doctor’s Office Classrooms, earn clinical and administrative skills, and graduate with an Associate in Specialized Technology Degree.
Medical Assistant – this field is experiencing 20% growth in Pennsylvania*.
Practical Nursing – more than 30,000 positions are projected in Pennsylvania by 2026*.
Osmosis Interviews CEO Scott Shaw About Blended Learning
Scott Shaw is interviewed by educational entrepreneur Shiv Gaglani, CEO and founder of Osmosis, a sophisticated online platform that helps educate the people of the world about health and well-being. The interview focuses on how Lincoln Tech has developed a highly-efficient and effective way to train health technicians through a unique blended learning curriculum.
- Electronic Engineering classrooms and labs
- Information Technology training rooms
- Medical training labs and simulation manikins
- Tutoring services available as needed
- Grants, scholarships, and other financial aid options for those who qualify
- Career services specialists to help you launch your career when you graduate
- Take a virtual tour of our Allentown PA campus
Lincoln Tech’s Allentown campus is easy to reach from Route 78, Route 22, and Route 476. You’re also an hour or less from:
- Dorney Park and Wildwater Kingdom
- The DaVinci Science Center
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Historic Bethlehem
- The Pocono Mountains
- Easton and Wilkes-Barre, PA
There’s no better time than now to take control of your future. Get started by requesting information about Lincoln’s Allentown school – the setting to your Lincoln success story.
Financial Aid is available to those who qualify. A branch of the New Britain, CT, campus.
* Career growth projections can be found at careeronestop.org for the years 2016-2026. Ranks reflect comparisons among 48 continental U.S. states. Salary information is based on median salary information collected for the year 2017. Data is current as of September 30, 2018.
** As reported to the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) in the Allentown campus’ 2018 G&E Report.