First Responder Scholarship Program
Emergency responders put their lives on the line every day to protect the people of the communities they serve. At incredible risk to their own well-being, they run towards danger, not away from it. Lincoln Tech is proud to offer a scholarship program that provides these heroes and their family members the chance to continue their education and expand their career possibilities. The First Responder Scholarship program provides an award of $2,000 towards tuition at Lincoln Tech schools around the country.*
How To Qualify For The First Responder Scholarship Program
To qualify for this scholarship, you must:
- Complete the application process to enroll.
- Provide proof of service documentation;
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA);
- Start the program of your choice by December 31, 2018; and
- Submit the Lincoln First Responder Scholarship application to the campus' Financial Aid department.
Lincoln continues to show its commitment to helping students reach their goals, both in and out of the classroom, as it has done since opening its first school in Newark, New Jersey in 1946.
* Scholarship availability varies by campus. Please refer to the application itself for more details regarding eligibility requirements as well as exclusions and limitations.