Lincoln Tech East Windsor, CT
Lincoln Tech (formerly known as Baran Institute of Technology) sits on 40 acres in East Windsor, CT, and is conveniently located off of I-91 (Exit 44) in Hartford County. The campus is the largest provider of welders in Connecticut, and one of the state’s largest providers of HVAC graduates. In fact, nearly 1 in 5 Connecticut HVAC technicians trained at Lincoln Tech in either East Windsor or New Britain*. The campus offers training programs for many fields in which the state of Connecticut is ranked in the top 10 nationwide for growth and/or salary potential.** In 2018 the campus also added hands-on training for computerized manufacturing, a career path that’s redefining “Made In America” and is in demand across New England.
With housing options available, students can come from anywhere in the country to train in our HVAC facilities, electrical labs, manufacturing center, and auto, diesel, and collision bays. The nation is projected to add more than a million hands-on jobs by 2026*. This makes training at Lincoln Tech in East Windsor a smart choice.
Programs and Partnerships
Automotive Technology – Ask about our special Audi Education Partnership Program.
Computer Numerical Control (CNC) Machining and Manufacturing Technology – Train on equipment from Haas Automation, a leading worldwide provider of CNC machines.
Collision Repair and Refinishing Technology – A convenient Blended Learning format lets you complete some of your coursework online from home so you can spend more time on campus painting, airbrushing, and performing hands-on auto body repairs.
Diesel and Truck Technology – Connecticut has the country’s second-highest projected pay rates for diesel technicians**.
Electrician Training – Learn the skills needed to join the electrical industry as an electrician's apprentice.
HVAC – Lincoln Tech ranks second in the state for graduating HVAC professionals*.
Welding & Metal Fabrication – We’re #1 in Connecticut for welding graduates*.
At Lincoln Tech’s East Windsor campus you will find:
- 315,000 square feet of training and classroom space
- Fully-equipped auto bays including lifts, Matco tools, and transmission dynos
- Eighty individual welding booths
- The Haas Technical Education Center (HTEC) that houses our newest program in computerized manufacturing
- Advanced electrical trainers for residential wiring
- Outdoor HVAC “Green House” for hands-on energy efficiency testing
- Experienced, dedicated mentors and teachers sharing real-life experiences with students
- Grants, scholarships, and other financial aid options for those who qualify
- Career services specialists to help you launch your career when you graduate
- Housing options for students looking to relocate
Lincoln Tech’s East Windsor campus is easy to reach from I-91 or I-84. You’ll also be nearby:
- Bradley International Airport
- The Connecticut River
- The exciting cities of Hartford, CT and Springfield, MA
- Dunkin Donuts Park, home of a Colorado Rockies’ minor league baseball team
Lincoln Tech’s East Windsor campus has everything you need to begin a career within a number of in-demand industries – many of which offer excellent pay rates in Connecticut and around New England. Write your own success story at the East Windsor campus – call or visit us today.
Financial aid is available to those who qualify. A branch of the New Britain, CT campus.
* Based on IPEDS (Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System) data collected for 2019 graduates in the State of Connecticut.
** Career growth projections can be found at careeronestop.org for the years 2016-2026. Ranks reflect comparisons among 48 continental U.S. states. Salary information is based on median salary information collected for the year 2017. Data is current as of September 30, 2018.
This institution is regulated by: State Workforce Innovation Council Office for Career and Technical Schools, 10 N. Senate Ave., Suite SE 203, Indianapolis, IN 46204, (317) 234-8338 or (317) 234-8339