Lincoln Tech in Moorestown, NJ
New Jersey and Pennsylvania are projected to add more than 80,000 healthcare and Information Technology jobs by 2026**, and Lincoln Tech’s Moorestown campus has the training programs you need to take advantage of these growing fields.
Programs and Partnerships
Medical Assisting - train in Doctor’s Office Classrooms and learn patient-focused skills for taking and reading blood pressures and temperatures, documenting medical histories, collecting specimens and more.
Practical Nursing – prepare for the National Council Licensure Examination for Practical Nurses (NCLEX-PN) as you train to assist doctors and RNs in fast-paced healthcare settings around the region. No one in New Jersey graduates more Licensed Practical Nursing candidates than Lincoln Tech*.
Computer & Network Support Technician – the entry-level I.T. training program has been enhanced with a greater emphasis on information security, a member to ITProTV, and preparation for three important CompTIA certifications.
Patient Care Technician – More than 175,000 positions projected around New Jersey and Pennsylvania by 2026**.
Massage Therapy – New Jersey is one of the Top 10 states in the nation for career growth in Massage Therapy**.
Osmosis Interviews CEO Scott Shaw About Blended Learning
Scott Shaw is interviewed by educational entrepreneur Shiv Gaglani, CEO and founder of Osmosis, a sophisticated online platform that helps educate the people of the world about health and well-being. The interview focuses on how Lincoln Tech has developed a highly-efficient and effective way to train health technicians through a unique blended learning curriculum.
Lincoln Tech’s Moorestown campus offers:
- Medical labs and the Doctor’s Office where Medical Assisting, LPN, and Patient Care students practice hands-on medical skills like reading vital signs, drawing blood samples, treating wounds and more.
- Simulated manikin “patients” that respond to your medical treatments.
- A laptop for Computer & Network Support Specialist program students – yours to keep when you graduate.
- Toy drives, food drives and other community-focused activities.
- Grants, scholarships and other financial aid options for those who qualify.
- Career services specialists to help you launch your career when you graduate.
- The city of Philadelphia
- The Camden Aquarium
- Cherry Hill Mall
- The Moorestown Mall
It’s time to take what you love to do and turn it into a career that will make every day a new and exciting challenge. Tour the Lincoln Tech Moorestown NJ campus, and explore the benefits of hands-on career training.
Financial Aid available to those who qualify. A branch of the Iselin, NJ campus.
* Based on IPEDS (Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System) data collected for 2019 graduates in the State of New Jersey.
** Career growth projections can be found at careeronestop.org for the years 2016-2026. Ranks reflect comparisons among 48 continental U.S. states. Data is current as of June 30, 2019.