Lincoln Tech in Iselin, NJ
New Jersey and New York are projected to add thousands of healthcare and Information Technology jobs by 2026**, and Lincoln Tech’s Iselin campus is here to help you take advantage of those opportunities. Classes, lectures and lab practice come together with real-world experience to put you in the best position possible to launch a new career when you graduate.
Programs and Partnerships
Medical Assisting - train in Doctor’s Office Classrooms and learn patient-focused skills for taking and reading blood pressures and temperatures, documenting medical histories, collecting specimens and more.
Practical Nursing – prepare for the National Council Licensure Examination for Practical Nurses (NCLEX-PN) as you train to assist doctors and RNs in fast-paced healthcare settings around the region. No one in New Jersey graduates more Licensed Practical Nursing candidates than Lincoln Tech*.
Computer & Network Support Technician – the entry-level I.T. training program has been enhanced with a greater emphasis on information security, a member to ITProTV, and preparation for three important CompTIA certifications.
Lincoln Tech’s Iselin campus offers:
- Medical labs and the Doctor’s Office Classroom to help you practice hands-on medical skills like reading vital signs, drawing blood samples, treating wounds and more.
- Simulated manikin “patients” that respond to your medical treatments.
- Distinction as a Microsoft IT Academy, which means Lincoln is dedicated to teaching the latest technologies and skills under the assurance of Microsoft quality standards within our Computer & Network Support Technician program. A laptop for Computer & Network Support Specialist program students – yours to keep when you graduate!
- Industry-experienced instructors who help you practice hands-on skills through the use of industry standard software, machines, tools and techniques.
- Health fairs and other community-focused activities
- A convenient location near several major highways and mass transit options.
- Shuttle bus service to and from the Metro Park train station.
In addition to being close to a long list of employers in the healthcare and I.T. industries, Lincoln Tech Iselin is conveniently located in the greater Woodbridge area on Route 1 South in the Gill Lane shopping center. You’ll find the campus right across the highway from Woodbridge Center Mall.
Students from Staten Island can train here too – Lincoln Tech is just minutes from the Outerbridge Crossing.
Take the first step: Request more information about exciting Healthcare and Information Technology career training programs available at Lincoln Tech.
Financial Aid available to those who qualify.
* Based on IPEDS (Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System) data collected for 2017 graduates
** Career growth projections can be found at careeronestop.org for the years 2016-2026. Ranks reflect comparisons among 48 continental U.S. states. Salary information is based on median salary information collected for the year 2017. Data is current as of September 30, 2018.