Lincoln Tech in Iselin, NJ
New Jersey and New York are projected to add thousands of healthcare and Information Technology jobs by 2026**, and Lincoln Tech’s Iselin campus is here to help you take advantage of those opportunities. Classes, lectures and lab practice come together with real-world experience to put you in the best position possible to launch a new career when you graduate.
Programs and Partnerships
Medical Assisting - train in Doctor’s Office Classrooms and learn patient-focused skills for taking and reading blood pressures and temperatures, documenting medical histories, collecting specimens and more.
Patient Care Technician - become competent in phlebotomy essentials, and learn how to run the standard 12-lead electrocardiography (EKGs). Additional skills are taught that will prepare you for starting a career in patient care.
Practical Nursing – prepare for the National Council Licensure Examination for Practical Nurses (NCLEX-PN) as you train to assist doctors and RNs in fast-paced healthcare settings around the region. No one in New Jersey graduates more Licensed Practical Nursing candidates than Lincoln Tech**.
Computer & Network Support Technician – the entry-level I.T. training program has been enhanced with a greater emphasis on information security, a member to ITProTV, and preparation for three important CompTIA certifications.
Osmosis Interviews CEO Scott Shaw About Blended Learning
Scott Shaw is interviewed by educational entrepreneur Shiv Gaglani, CEO and founder of Osmosis, a sophisticated online platform that helps educate the people of the world about health and well-being. The interview focuses on how Lincoln Tech has developed a highly-efficient and effective way to train health technicians through a unique blended learning curriculum.
- Medical labs and the Doctor’s Office Classroom to help you practice hands-on medical skills like reading vital signs, drawing blood samples, treating wounds and more.
- Simulated manikin “patients” that respond to your medical treatments.
- Distinction as a Microsoft IT Academy, which means Lincoln is dedicated to teaching the latest technologies and skills under the assurance of Microsoft quality standards within our Computer & Network Support Technician program. A laptop for Computer & Network Support Specialist program students – yours to keep when you graduate.
- Industry-experienced instructors who help you practice hands-on skills through the use of industry standard software, machines, tools and techniques.
- Health fairs and other community-focused activities
- A convenient location near several major highways and mass transit options.
- Shuttle bus service to and from the Metro Park train station.
In addition to being close to a long list of employers in the healthcare and I.T. industries, Lincoln Tech Iselin is conveniently located in the greater Woodbridge area on Route 1 South in the Gill Lane shopping center. You’ll find the campus right across the highway from Woodbridge Center Mall.
Students from Staten Island can train here too – Lincoln Tech is just minutes from the Outerbridge Crossing.
Take the first step: Request more information about exciting Healthcare and Information Technology career training programs available at Lincoln Tech.
Financial Aid available to those who qualify.
* Based on IPEDS (Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System) data collected for 2019 graduates in the State of New Jersey.
** Career growth projections can be found at careeronestop.org for the years 2016-2026. Ranks reflect comparisons among 48 continental U.S. states. Salary information is based on median salary information collected for the year 2017. Data is current as of September 30, 2018.