Lincoln Tech in Indianapolis, IN
Welcome to Indianapolis – home of the Indy 500!
Welcome to Indianapolis – home of the Indy 500!
Some of Indiana’s most in-demand skills can’t be built at a four-year college. Building them means training hands-on with the same equipment used by the professionals; it means side-by-side guidance and mentoring from industry-experienced instructors; it means training with a curriculum developed to meet the needs of each specific field. All of this, and a lot more, is waiting for you at Lincoln Tech in Indianapolis, IN.
Students from around the country come to Indianapolis to train at Lincoln Tech. Our campus has been a cornerstone of the city’s professional training scene since 1961, and we’re located less than 10 miles from spots like the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, home of the Indy 500, and the Indianapolis Speedrome. In fact, Lincoln Tech is a proud sponsor of the Speedrome.
Beyond the auto industry, employers across the state and across the country are experiencing a shortage of skilled workers – hiring managers in the diesel, manufacturing, collision repair, electrical and electronics, and welding fields are having trouble finding candidates for their open positions because of the Skills Gap. Lincoln Tech can help you overcome that gap and launch a hands-on career that’s rewarding, exciting, and challenging. No two days in these fields are ever quite alike, and you’ll find training here that prepares you for just about anything you can face on the job.
Programs and Partnerships
- Automotive Technology – our automotive shop has 37 bays, and is stocked with up-to-date industry tools from Matco.
- Collision Repair and Refinishing Technology – a convenient Blended Learning format lets you complete some of your coursework online from home so you can spend more time on campus painting, airbrushing, and performing hands-on auto body repairs.
- Computer Numerical Control (CNC) Machining and Manufacturing Technology – our Indianapolis campus houses the Gene Haas Center for Advanced Automation. Careers in advanced manufacturing begin here.
- Diesel and Truck Technology – almost 30,000 jobs are projected to open in the diesel industry across Indiana, Ohio and Illinois by 2026**.
- Electrical and Electronic Systems Technology – earn your diploma or work toward an Associates Degree to increase your earning potential.
- Welding & Metal Fabrication – our newest program trains you for a career projected to add more than 450,000 positions by 2026**.
- CNC machines provided by Haas Automation, which students use to learn how to program, operate and gain industry-specific hands-on skills.
- 37 auto bays, 16 diesel bays and 2 collision paint booths set in a 126,000 square-foot training center.
- A pre-wired Smart House and other facilities for Electrical and Electronic Systems Technology (EEST) students to practice the latest techniques in installation, fiber optic cabling, fire alarms and more.
- Mega labs for Automotive and Diesel programs.
- A Collision Repair and Refinishing Technology program where you’ll learn how to make cars look like new again through structural analysis, airbrushing, paint-less dent repair techniques and more.
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
- Indianapolis Speedrome.
- Easy to reach from Route 465 and I-65.
- Conveniently located near a major IndyGo bus line.
- Close to Bankers Life Fieldhouse, home of the NBA’s Pacers.
- A short drive from Lucas Oil Stadium, home of the Indianapolis Colts.
- Less than half an hour from Monument Circle.
- Near the state’s Capitol district.
Lincoln Tech’s Indianapolis campus has everything you need to begin a career in exciting hands-on industries – many of which are growing rapidly in the state of Indiana, nearby in Illinois and Ohio, and across the country! Get started today by calling or visiting this historic campus.
Financial Aid is available to those who qualify. Registration #AC0102. This institution is authorized by the Indiana Board for Proprietary Education, 101 West Ohio Street, Suite 300, Indianapolis, IN 46204-4206.
Distance education students who would like to file a complaint against Lincoln College of Technology’s Indianapolis campus can do so by clicking on the following link: https://www.in.gov/che/2744.htm.
* This program is offered at the Grand Prairie, TX campus. Graduates of the Automotive Technology program are invited to apply for BMW MINI COOPER STEP training. Please speak with a representative for more information.
** Career growth projections can be found at careeronestop.org for the years 2016-2026. Ranks reflect comparisons among 48 continental U.S. states. Salary information is based on median salary information collected for the year 2017. Data is current as of September 30, 2018.