HVAC Training in Colorado
Our HVAC Program teaches you how to install, repair and maintain essential temperature control equipment. This HVAC school in Colorado focuses on environmental/climate changes and how you can address them through energy auditing. Students receive a balanced curriculum of theory and hands-on exercises in Lincoln Tech’s HVAC program before starting a new career.
Highlights of HVAC Training School
- Energy auditing training: learn how to find, and fix, sources of energy loss.
- Hands-on practice in an on-campus “Green House”, where students work on HVAC system components.
- Real-world tools such as thermal-imaging cameras to check for energy efficiency.
- Labs equipped with walk-in freezers, household furnaces, central air systems and duct work facilities.
- SimuTech software training, featuring computer-based simulation “bugs” and problems you might encounter on the job.
- A tool kit with equipment used by the pros.
- The chance to pursue Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) certification after graduating.
- Convenient day and evening class options and schedules.
- Career search assistance to help you start your new career after graduation.
As a graduate, you may also choose to apply for the specialized Hussmann partnership program at Lincoln Tech to open even more doors to your new career. See the admissions office at the Lincoln Tech Denver Campus for more information.
1 National Center for O*NET Development. Colorado Employment Trends: 49-9021.00 - Heating, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration Mechanics and Installers. O*NET OnLine. Retrieved January 20, 2023, from https://www.onetonline.org/link/localtrends/49-9021.00?st=CO&g=Go