HVAC in Colorado
projected HVAC career growth!*
Our HVAC Program teaches you how to install, repair and maintain essential temperature control equipment. This HVAC school in Colorado focuses on environmental/climate changes and how you can address them through energy auditing. Students receive a balanced curriculum of theory and hands-on exercises in Lincoln Tech’s HVAC program before starting a new career.
Program highlights include:
- Energy auditing training: learn how to find, and fix, sources of energy loss.
- Hands-on practice in an on-campus “Green House”, where students work on HVAC system components.
- Real-world tools such as thermal-imaging cameras to check for energy efficiency.
- Labs equipped with walk-in freezers, household furnaces, central air systems and duct work facilities.
- SimuTech software training, featuring computer-based simulation “bugs” and problems you might encounter on the job.
- A tool kit with equipment used by the pros.
- The chance to pursue Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) certification after graduating.
- Convenient day and evening class options and schedules.
- Career search assistance to help you start your new career after graduation.
As a graduate, you may also choose to apply for the specialized Hussmann partnership program at Lincoln Tech to open even more doors to your new career!
For more than 50 years, Lincoln Tech in Denver has been known as a top school in Colorado. The state is ranked third in the nation for HVAC career growth and is in the top 10 nationwide for earning potential* in the field.
You can take the skills you build at this HVAC school in Colorado and start a career anywhere in the U.S. Nearby states like Arizona (#1), Utah (#2), and Nevada (#6) also offer booming HVAC job markets, and there are more than 380,000 projected openings in this field nationwide over the next 10 years!