Patient Care New Britain, CT
Across the state, Connecticut is projected to add more than 25,000 jobs for Patient Care professionals like Nursing Assistants, Orderlies and others by 2026*. Add in a starting salary that averages 20% more than the rest of the country, and you’ll see why the Patient Care Associate field makes sense if you’re looking to start a new career path! Choose Patient Care Associate training at Lincoln Tech’s New Britain campus and take the first step!
Start a career where you can impact the lives of patients every day. You’ll go home at the end of th day knowing you’re in a job that really makes a difference, one where you’re helping those who can’t always help themselves. Your patients’ families will appreciate your efforts too, as you make things a little easier for everyone involved in the care of those you serve.
Connecticut needs patient care professionals in hospitals, long-term care homes, surgical centers, rehabilitation facilities and more. Become a valued member of a healthcare team by learning to support doctors and nurses while you care for your patients.
Hands-on Career Training at Lincoln Tech Will Help You:
- Earn Basic Life Support certification from the American Heart Association through training in CPR.
- Learn to perform standard 12-lead electrocardiographs (EKGs) in the on-campus Nursing Skills Laboratory.
- Practice phlebotomy skills through student-to-student practice blood draws.
- Gain an understanding of nutrition essentials that are important to the care and recovery of the patients you’ll serve.
- Prepare to sit for a variety of industry certification exams.
Put your potential to work in a rewarding healthcare support role. Call or visit our campus in New Britain today!
The following career training program is currently available at Lincoln Tech’s New Britain, CT campus: