6% job growth for Patient Care Technicians between 2018 and 20281
Become an in-demand healthcare professional in northern New Jersey or upstate New York – enroll for Patient Care Technician training at Lincoln Tech in Iselin, NJ. Build career skills for a field where you’ll know you’re making a difference every day. Become a Patient Care Technician and join the fast-growing healthcare industry.
You can put your new skills to work in long-term care homes, rehabilitation facilities, surgical centers, hospitals, and other healthcare facilities. You’ll perform as a key member of these healthcare teams, monitoring patients, providing care, and supporting other members of the medical staffs.
You’ll also be eligible to sit for certification exams such as EKG Technician, Phlebotomy Technician, AHA Basic Life Support for Healthcare Provider, and Certified Patient Care Technician.
Hands-on Patient Care training at Lincoln Tech will help you:
- Become skilled at tending to the circulatory system, preventing pressure ulcers in patients, practicing wound care and ostomy care, and working with diabetic patients.
- Operate standard 12-lead electrocardiography (EKG) machines.
- Perfect your phlebotomy skills through student-to-student practice blood draws.
- Learn to perform CPR and pursue Basic Life Support certification from the American Heart Association.
- Become proficient at supporting tasks associated with the field.
Put your potential to work in a valued, rewarding healthcare support role. Call or visit the Iselin campus today.
The following career training program is currently offered at Lincoln Tech's Iselin, NJ campus:
675 U.S. 1 South
Iselin, NJ 08830
Lincoln representatives are always ready and happy to assist you. Our advisors are available seven days a week to help you reach your career goals!
1 National Center for O*NET Development. New Jersey Employment Trends: 31-1131.00 - Nursing Assistants. O*NET OnLine. Retrieved December 6, 2021, from https://www.onetonline.org/link/localtrends/31-1131.00?st=NJ&g=Go
Important information about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students who attended the Iselin, NJ campus and enrolled in a program can be found at: