Electrical and Electronic Systems Atlanta, GA (Marietta)
Electrical training can help you get connected to an exciting new career field, one that’s in demand across the state of Georgia. More than 20,000 job openings are projected in the field by 2026*, making it one of the top states on the east coast. The time is right to get started with a hands-on training program for this field.
When you train at Lincoln Tech’s Marietta campus, you’ll have the tools you need to succeed right in your hands. You’ll learn how to tackle residential, industrial and commercial wiring for both high and low-voltage applications, and you’ll work with the same machines and tools you’d find on the job. In our low-voltage electronics classes, you’ll spend time inside our “Smart House” facility – a full-size training structure built inside our Marietta school.
Skills Acquired at our Marietta, GA
Electrical Training School:
- Learn to install cable support structures and prepare pathways for wiring and copper and fiber optic cabling.
- Practice using hardware such as anchors, supports, conduits and a lot more.
- Study electrical concepts as they relate to equipment like conductors, insulators, and switching devices.
- Gain hands-on experience with cabling and networking tools and materials.
- Learn to install, test, and troubleshoot local area network cabling systems and voice/data systems.
- Build skills for entry-level residential electrician work.
Graduate with a certificate or earn an Associate of Applied Science Degree in Service Management to increase your earning potential. You’ll also have the chance to apply for careers with Johnson Controls through our hiring partnership with this global electronic systems leader.
Get connected to an incredible new career – request more information from Lincoln Tech’s Marietta campus today!
The following career training program is currently offered at Lincoln Tech in Marietta, Georgia: