Electrical / Electronics in Georgia
top state in the nation
Do you want a career with hands-on job opportunities? Our Georgia electrician school at the Marietta campus can put you on the path to becoming an electrician or an electronic systems technician. Georgia ranks 12th in the country and is one of the top states in the eastern U.S., with more than 20,000 openings projected in the field over the next 10 years*. The time is right to get started with a hands-on training program for this field.
Electrical and Electronic Systems Technology (EEST) classes will help you build the skills to install, connect, service and troubleshoot fiber optics and cable systems with guidance from industry-experienced instructors. Step inside our “Smart House” facility, where you’ll work on home security installation programs and gain technical know-how in mobile communications. And learn high-voltage technology for installing and troubleshooting electrical cable and components in construction, residential and commercial settings.
At Lincoln Tech’s electrician schools, students receive instruction in:
- The foundation and history of the electrical and electronics industries
- Electronic and electrical principles
- Fiber optics, telecomm systems and PLC
- A/V, home theater and satellite/cable TV systems
- Computers and networking
- Controls and wiring
- Fire alarm systems
- Security and closed-circuit TV systems
Graduate with a certificate or earn an Associate of Applied Science Degree in Service Management to increase your earning potential! Find out more about training for this electrifying career path - request more information today!
* Career growth projections can be found at careeronestop.org for the years 2016-2026. Ranks reflect comparisons among 48 continental U.S. states. Salary information is based on median salary information collected for the year 2017. Data is current as of September 30, 2018.