21% job growth for Medical Assistants between 2018 and 20281
Medical Assistants often work directly with patients, taking vital signs, recording medical histories, applying surgical dressings, collecting specimens and more. It’s an in-demand career field growing in New Jersey and around the country. The State of New Jersey projects that over 27,000 Medical Assistant positions will need to be filled between 2018 and 20281. Enroll at Lincoln Tech’s Iselin campus for Medical Assistant training, and you can be on your way to an exciting, fast-paced career.
Medical Assistant Training at Lincoln Tech will:
- Give you hands-on experience working with equipment such as EKG machines, injection simulators, autoclaves, lung function tests and more.
- Include classes in anatomy and physiology, health administration, pharmacology and much more.
- Put you in realistic medical offices called Doctor’s Office Classrooms (DOCs), which fully simulate professional healthcare offices from reception to exam rooms.
- Let you test your skills on simulation manikins that you'll "treat” for ailments.
- Expose you to digital technology including hardware, software and word processing.
- Give you the opportunity to take part in a “virtual medical course” and a 180-hour clinical internship for valuable real-world experience before you graduate.
As a graduate, you can pursue career paths as a:
- Medical Assistant in private practices and public facilities
- EKG Technician
- Phlebotomy Technician
- Unit/Ward Clerk (hospital settings only)
Learn more about how Lincoln Tech’s Medical Assistant training in Iselin, NJ can help you begin a rewarding, patient-focused career. Call to schedule a tour or request more information today.
The following career training program is currently offered at Lincoln Tech in Iselin, NJ:
675 U.S. 1 South
Iselin, NJ 08830
Lincoln representatives are always ready and happy to assist you. Our advisors are available seven days a week to help you reach your career goals!
1 National Center for O*NET Development. New Jersey Employment Trends: 31-9092.00 - Medical Assistants. O*NET OnLine. Retrieved December 6, 2021, from https://www.onetonline.org/link/localtrends/31-9092.00?st=NJ&g=Go
Important information about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students who attended the Iselin, NJ campus and enrolled in a program can be found at: