a Top 10 state for Medical
Medical Assistants often work directly with patients, taking vital signs, recording medical histories, applying surgical dressings, collecting specimens and more. It’s an in-demand career field growing in New Jersey and around the country. New Jersey also has the added benefit of offering one of the nation’s highest pay rates in the field*! Enroll at Lincoln Tech’s Iselin campus for Medical Assistant training, and you can be on your way to an exciting, fast-paced career.
Medical Assistant Training at Lincoln Tech will:
- Give you hands-on experience working with equipment such as EKG machines, injection simulators, autoclaves, lung function tests and more.
- Include classes in anatomy and physiology, health administration, pharmacology and much more.
- Put you in realistic medical offices called Doctor’s Office Classrooms (DOCs), which fully simulate professional healthcare offices from reception to exam rooms.
- Let you test your skills on simulation manikins that you'll "treat” for ailments.
- Expose you to digital technology including hardware, software and word processing.
- Give you the opportunity to take part in a “virtual medical course” and a 180-hour clinical internship for valuable real-world experience before you graduate.
As a graduate, you can pursue career paths as a:
- Medical Assistant in private practices and public facilities
- EKG Technician
- Phlebotomy Technician
- Unit/Ward Clerk (hospital settings only)
Learn more about how Lincoln Tech’s Medical Assistant training in Iselin, NJ can help you begin a rewarding, patient-focused career. Call to schedule a tour or request more information today!
The following career training program is currently offered at Lincoln Tech in Iselin, NJ: