24% job growth for Medical Assistants between 2020 and 20301
Medical Assistants often work directly with patients, taking vital signs, recording medical histories, applying surgical dressings, collecting specimens and more. It’s an in-demand career field growing in New Jersey and around the country. The State of New Jersey projects that over 27,000 Medical Assistant positions will need to be filled between 2020 and 20301. Enroll at Lincoln Tech’s Iselin campus for Medical Assistant training, and you can be on your way to an exciting, fast-paced career.
Medical Assistant Training at Lincoln Tech will:
- Give you hands-on experience working with equipment such as EKG machines, injection simulators, autoclaves, lung function tests and more.
- Include classes in anatomy and physiology, health administration, pharmacology and much more.
- Put you in realistic medical offices called Doctor’s Office Classrooms (DOCs), which fully simulate professional healthcare offices from reception to exam rooms.
- Let you test your skills on simulation manikins that you'll "treat” for ailments.
- Expose you to digital technology including hardware, software and word processing.
- Give you the opportunity to take part in a “virtual medical course” and a 180-hour clinical internship for valuable real-world experience before you graduate.
As a graduate, you can pursue career paths as a:
- Medical Assistant in private practices and public facilities
- EKG Technician
- Phlebotomy Technician
- Unit/Ward Clerk (hospital settings only)
Learn more about how Lincoln Tech’s Medical Assistant training in Iselin, NJ can help you begin a rewarding, patient-focused career. Call to schedule a tour or request more information today.
The following career training program is currently offered at Lincoln Tech in Iselin, NJ:
1 National Center for O*NET Development. New Jersey Employment Trends: 31-9092.00 - Medical Assistants. O*NET OnLine. Retrieved July 18, 2023, from https://www.onetonline.org/link/localtrends/31-9092.00?st=NJ&g=Go