Machining and Manufacturing
Grand Prairie, TX
Grand Prairie, TX
The Lone Star State is projected to add more than 12,000 skilled Computer Numerical Control (CNC) Machinists by 2026*, making it one of the best states in the nation for this hands-on career. Overall, more than 140,000 machinists are needed across the country during that time, bringing back jobs and strengthening the American economy.
The future of American manufacturing is computerized and driven by qualified CNC operators. Enroll now for CNC Machining and Manufacturing training at Lincoln Tech, and start to build a better future by learning to build components for everything from cars, trucks and airplanes to artificial joints and electronics.
CNC Machining and Manufacturing Technology training provides technical, hands-on training on CNC machines from global leader Haas Automation, Inc. These are the same kinds of machines at work in clean, safe, comfortable factories around the country, creating parts for the auto, aerospace, military, agriculture, and healthcare industries.
Skills Acquired at Our Grand Prairie, TX CNC Machining School
- Study Computer-Aided-Design (CAD) and Computer-Aided-Manufacturing (CAM) through specialized software programs.
- Learn to program the computers controlling 21st-century manufacturing equipment.
- Practice reading blueprints and working with industry-standard software to direct tool paths.
- Prepare to qualify for credentials from the National Institute for Metalworking Skills (NIMS) in the areas of job planning, bench work, milling, CNC Turning, and more.
Manufacturing companies across the Southwest can count on Lincoln Tech’s Grand Prairie campus to fill their need for qualified CNC Machinists. Twenty-first century manufacturing is redefining what it means to be “made in America” – get on the front lines of this exciting high-tech career field.
* Career growth projections can be found at careeronestop.org for the years 2016-2026. Ranks reflect comparisons among 48 continental U.S. states. Salary information is based on median salary information collected for the year 2017. Data is current as of September 30, 2018.
The following career training program is currently available at Lincoln Tech’s Grand Prairie, TX school: