Lincoln Tech in Grand Prairie, TX
Home of the Hussmann TechX Center & the BMW FastTrack Program
Home of the Hussmann TechX Center & the BMW FastTrack Program
The Lincoln Tech Grand Prairie, TX campus is located in the center of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex and specializes in career training in the Automotive and Skilled Trades industries. Leading employers like BMW and Hussmann have chosen the campus to provide advanced partnership training programs that increase career opportunities for graduates, offering certificate, diploma, and degree-granting program options.
Lincoln Tech’s Grand Prairie campus offers housing opportunities for students relocating to attend school. Some students find that they want to stay in Texas to launch a new career after they graduate. This is due to the many career opportunities that become available throughout the State for graduates from one of our Campus' 6 training programs.
- Automotive Service Training Programs - The Grand Prairie campus offers 3 programs for students interested in a career in the automotive industry. The Automotive Service Management Technology program awards an associate degree, while the Automotive Service Technology and Automotive Service Technology with BMW training programs award diplomas upon graduation. The U.S. Department of Labor projects a 10% increase in job demand for auto technicians in Texas during the 2020 to 2030 time-period1. Unique training and high demand can mean great opportunity and career prospects.
- Collision Repair and Refinishing Technology – A convenient blended learning format lets you complete some of your coursework online from home so you can spend more time on campus painting, airbrushing, and performing hands-on auto body repairs.
- Computer Numerical Control (CNC) Machining and Manufacturing Technology – Students train in the HAAS Technical Education Center (HTEC) located right on campus. They learn to read blueprints, write the M-Code and G-Code that will direct the machine's operation, and become competent in operating industry-standard machinery such as HAAS Automation 3, 4 and 5-axis lathes & mills.
- Diesel and Truck Service Technology – Job opportunities for Diesel Technicians in Texas are projected to increase 19% between 2020 and 20302.
- HVAC Technology – Climate control and environmental concerns are ever evolving, and HVAC technicians who understand the relationship can truly excel in this field. The Grand Prairie campus also includes the Hussmann TechX Center – a specialty training facility sponsored by Hussmann to train their next generation of technicians. Graduating HVAC students can apply to this advanced training program from any Lincoln Tech HVAC campus.
- Welding Technology – The oil & petroleum refinement industry is ever-present in Texas, and welders are always in demand to meet production deadlines. This program also includes an optional Introduction to Pipefitting.
Specialized Training Partnerships
Some of the finest manufacturers in the world partner with Lincoln Tech to train their next generation of technicians, including BMW, HAAS and Hussmann.
Prospective student may apply to the BMW Fast Track specialized training program at the Grand Prairie Campus. Qualified graduates from the automotive programs may also apply.
The HAAS Technical Education Center (HTEC) is located right on the Grand Prairie campus. Haas Automation, producers of enterprise-level CNC machines, sponsors this center which educates the upcoming generation of skilled machinists. At this center, students learn competencies in operating industry-standard machinery such as HAAS Automation 3, 4 and 5-axis lathes & mills.
Qualified graduates of our HVAC program can enhance their training by applying for the specialized Hussmann partnership program. This can lead to excellent career opportunities. Hussmann’s TechX facility is located at the Grand Prairie campus.
Also available to graduates of our Grand Prairie campus automotive program is the opportunity to apply for specialized training in manufacturer-specific technology. These programs are offered at various Lincoln Tech campuses across the country. Contact your campus Admissions team to learn more about all the training opportunities available to you at Lincoln Tech.
Questions about these excellent opportunities? Please call the Grand Prairie campus and speak directly with an admissions representative at (972) 660-5701.
- The Hussmann TechX center, dedicated to manufacturer-specific training that leads to careers with one of the world’s top makers of commercial refrigeration equipment.
- Industry-standard CNC equipment provided by Haas Automation.
- More than 60 individual welding booths.
- Fully-equipped real-world auto and diesel bays.
- Dedicated training space for BMW Fast Track Program.
- Take a virtual tour of our Grand Prairie campus.
The Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex is the largest such metropolitan area in the southwestern United States, and our campus sits at its center. When you train at Lincoln Tech, you’ll be close to:
- Dallas, home of the NFL’s Cowboys, the NHL’s Stars, and the NBA’s Mavericks.
- Arlington, home of Major League Baseball’s Texas Rangers.
- Fort Worth, where you’ll find the Texas Motor Speedway – the largest-capacity NASCAR site outside of Indianapolis.
- Grand Prairie Municipal Airport.
- Interstates 20 and 30, and the President George Bush Turnpike.
- Six Flags Over Texas and Six Flags Hurricane Harbor.
Take advantage of the projected career opportunities ahead, and put your potential to work at Lincoln Tech’s Grand Prairie campus. Call or visit the campus today to get started.
2915 Alouette Drive
Grand Prairie, TX 75052
Lincoln representatives are always ready and happy to assist you. Our advisors are available seven days a week to help you reach your career goals!
1 National Center for O*NET Development. Texas Employment Trends: 49-3023.00 - Automotive Service Technicians and Mechanics. O*NET OnLine. Retrieved March 21, 2023, from https://www.onetonline.org/link/localtrends/49-3023.00?st=TX&g=Go
2 National Center for O*NET Development. Texas Employment Trends: 49-3031.00 - Bus and Truck Mechanics and Diesel Engine Specialists. O*NET OnLine. Retrieved March 21, 2023, from https://www.onetonline.org/link/localtrends/49-3031.00?st=TX&g=Go
Financial Aid available to those who qualify. A branch of the Indianapolis, IN campus.
Please note: At this time Lincoln College of Technology, Grand Prairie does not accept Applicants or Enrollees who reside in Oklahoma.
The Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board (THECB) adopted rules codified under Title 19 of the Texas Administrative Code, Sections 1.110 – 1.120, on October 25, 2012. The rules create a student complaint procedure to comply with the U.S. Department of Education's "Program Integrity" regulations, which require each state to have a student complaint procedure in order for public and private higher education institutions to be eligible for federal Title IV funds.
How to Submit a Complaint: After exhausting the Lincoln complaint process, associate’s degree students may initiate a complaint with THECB by sending the required forms either by electronic mail to StudentComplaints@thecb.state.tx.us, or by mail to the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board, Office of General Counsel, P.O. Box 12788, Austin, Texas 78711-2788. Facsimile transmissions of the forms are not accepted. Complaint forms can be found at http://www.thecb.state.tx.us/studentcomplaints
The rules governing student complaints can be found in the Texas Administrative Code under Title 19, Part I, Chapter 1, Subchapter E, Sections 1.110 through 1.120 or at https://texreg.sos.state.tx.us/.
Important information about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students who attended the Grand Prairie, TX campus and enrolled in a program can be found at: