Lincoln Tech in Denver, CO
Essential Training in Six Skilled Trades
Essential Training in Six Skilled Trades
The Lincoln Tech Denver campus has trained workers for in-demand industries for more than 55 years. Once known as Denver Auto-Diesel College, the Lincoln Tech Denver campus is a flagship facility where students from around the country come to train for careers in the auto, diesel, collision repair, welding, HVAC and electrical fields. As the nation modernizes its aging infrastructure and continues to grow, being prepared to work in infrastructure-related industries can provide excellent career opportunities.
Whether you choose to pursue a career in-state when you graduate, or take your skills to a different part of the country, you’ll be well-prepared to make an impact as an in-demand professional thanks to the training options and the employers that partner with Lincoln Tech.
Lincoln Tech Opens Kindig Academy in Partnership with Dave Kindig
October 27, 2021 – (Denver, CO): Dave Kindig has astounded the custom car world with his incredible reinterpretations of classic cars. His work has reset the standard by which all others are compared. In the RestoMod world, his show-ready creations are literally considered rolling works of art. His techniques are game changing. And now you can learn his trade secrets and skills at the Kindig Academy at Lincoln Tech in Denver, Colorado. The Kindig Academy offers a unique certification available exclusively at Lincoln Tech. You’ll have a chance to learn master fabrication skills through a curriculum developed by a true master. Dave Kindig wants to share his vision, drive and artistic passion with the world’s next class of high-caliber RestoMod pros.
Visit www.KindigAcademy.com to learn more.
Programs and Partnerships
- Automotive Technology – ask about our special Mopar CAP program.
- Collision Repair and Refinishing Technology – a convenient Blended Learning format lets you complete some of your coursework online from home so you can spend more time on campus painting, airbrushing, and performing hands-on auto body repairs.
- Diesel and Truck Technology – train for a career working with alternative fuels, the environmentally-friendly future of the diesel industry.
- Electrical and Electronic Systems Technology – combining hands-on high-voltage electrical training with electronic systems skills for servicing home theater equipment, closed circuit TV systems, fire alarms and more. Major companies like Johnson Controls are among many of Lincoln Tech’s hiring partners. There are two training paths: a 1,200-hour diploma program and a 1,425-hour program that offers an Associate of Occupational Studies degree.
- HVAC – take advantage of Lincoln Tech’s exciting partnership program with Hussmann, a leading global provider of commercial refrigeration equipment.
- Welding & Metal Fabrication – partners like Rocky Mountain Prestress, Cutting Edge Steel and more are looking to hire Lincoln Tech welding grads.
Lincoln Tech’s Denver campus offers:
- A facility spanning 212,000 square feet of classroom and training space
- 60 fully-equipped auto training bays featuring 18 lifts and transmission dynos from Mustang, SuperFlow Engine and Axiline
- Drive-in classrooms
- Truck and Diesel labs equipped with welding booths, bays and two dyno labs
- Outdoor HVAC “Green House” for hands-on energy efficiency testing
- 90 individual welding booths equipped with Lincoln Dynasty and Miller 350p machines
- Scholarships, grants, and other financial aid options for those who qualify
- Career services specialists to help you launch your career when you graduate
- Housing options for students looking to relocate
- Car shows, toy drives, food drives and other community-focused activities
- Take a virtual tour of our Denver Colorado campus
Lincoln Tech’s Denver campus is close to the action. Located conveniently off of Denver’s I-70 and also reachable by RTD Light Rail, you’re an hour or less from:
- The homes of the Broncos, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, and Rapids
- Music venues like Red Rocks Amphitheatre and Fiddlers Green Amphitheatre.
- The entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park.
- Bandimere Speedway, Winter Park Ski Resort, Breckenridge Ski Resort, and many other hot spots.
Train at a campus that offers everything you need to build hands-on skills that are in demand around the country. Call or visit Lincoln Tech’s Denver campus today and ask for a personal tour.
Financial aid is available to those who qualify.