Automotive Technician Training
Lincoln College of Technology in Denver, CO
The Denver, Colorado Lincoln campus boasts an amazing school in a bustling metropolis. Once you get on campus, you will be eager to step into the auto lab, which features 60 bays, 18 lifts and Mustang, SuperFlow Engine and Axiline Transmission Dynos. Throughout your training you will have the opportunity to work with all of the tools and devices used by the professionals in order to prepare yourself for your new career as an automotive technician.
Between the hands-on training and easy-to-comprehend classroom component, you will feel confident making your way into the auto tech world. Whether you're diagnosing or repairing an engine, you will be ready to take on any challenge.
Audi Career Training in Colorado
Last year Audi of America selected Lincoln Tech as a new partner in its Premium Plus Level Training Partnership program. This year the program arrived at Denver, and dealerships around Colorado are excited to welcome a new wave of trained technicians when they graduate! Train in Denver on advanced technology from one of the world's fastest-growing car companies - enroll in the Audi Education Partnership Program at Lincoln Tech!
- Rebuild an engine, flush a brake line, and troubleshoot on-board computers.
- Diagnose and repair all drive train components, including the transmission.
- Repair AC/Heating systems, power windows, doors, and seats.
- Perform basic maintenance, including oil changes, tuneups, and tire rotations.
- Study theory and application of all electrical and electronic systems in an automobile.
- Apply mechanical and technical principles to automotive steering, alignment, and suspension systems.
ASE, the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence, tests and certifies professionals for excellence in automotive repair and service. At Lincoln Tech, students will learn from ASE-certified instructors that are committed to share their technical knowledge.
The following career training programs are currently offered at Lincoln College of Technology in Denver, Colorado: