Collision Repair & Refinishing School in Denver CO Take advantage of a blended learning curriculum for maximum convenience
With 19 collision bays on campus, Lincoln Tech in Denver, Colorado offers Collision Repair training that helps you build hands-on skills needed by hiring managers across the country. Learn to make damaged vehicles look and run like new again – enroll in Collision Repair and Refinishing Technology at Lincoln Tech’s Denver campus.
There are more than 171,000 collision repair positions projected to open around the country by 2026*, and thousands of them will be in Colorado and across the Southwest. The Denver campus has been a leading destination for students looking to build auto body and airbrush skills since 1960. As an added benefit, some of the program’s coursework can be completed online through a unique Blended Learning curriculum.
Skills acquired at our Denver auto body school
- Restore and rebuild old or damaged vehicles.
- Repair damaged metal panels using equipment like body hammers and paint-less dent repair techniques.
- Perform basic welding procedures.
- Diagnose, fix, and install brakes, suspension, and air conditioning systems.
- Use computerized equipment to assess structural damage like alignment problems.
- Estimate costs involved in auto body repair.
- Amp up a vehicle’s exterior through airbrushing, decals and eye-catching automotive art.
The Collision Repair and Refinishing Technology program includes classes related to welding fundamentals, metal fabrication, refinishing, airbrush art, filler application and much more. Start training today and see where a future in the Collision Repair industry can take you.
ASE, the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence, tests and certifies professionals for excellence in automotive repair and service. At Lincoln Tech's Denver, CO campus, students will learn from ASE-certified instructors who bring valuable real-world experience to the classrooms and training facilities.
I-CAR, the Inter-Industry Conference on Auto Collision Repair, is a non-profit provider of Collision Repair training standards as defined by the industry. Lincoln Tech’s Collision Repair and Refinishing Technology program integrates the teaching of I-CAR standards and encourages students to become I-CAR certified technicians upon graduation.