Take Pride In Your Future: A Scholarship Can Help You Get Started!
Technologically demanding careers start with training that builds the skills you need to succeed – the skills you’ll learn at a Lincoln campus. For more than 70 years Lincoln schools have been the places to turn to for industry-specific training in real-world facilities, professional development to transform the way you seek out career opportunities, and a network of employers who want you on their teams. This year, Lincoln schools will award more than $8 million in scholarships and Grants to deserving students. This year apply for yours and start your future!
Among scholarships in 2018, the award of up to $2,000 is designed to assist with the cost of housing at these campuses.
These Lincoln Tech locations offer students the opportunity to train for new careers in a variety of programs.* Any student who meets the criteria and begins their program before December 31, 2018 is eligible to apply for the 2018 scholarship.
How To Qualify For The Lincoln Pride Scholarship Program
To qualify for this scholarship, you must:
- Complete the application process to enroll;
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA);
- Have applied for housing (on campus or off campus) or will be relocating to attend school and are in need of housing;
- Start the program of your choice between January 1, 2018 and December 31, 2018; and
- Submit your Lincoln Pride Scholarship application to the financial aid staff.
*Scholarship availability varies by campus and program. Please refer to the application itself for more details regarding eligibility requirements as well as exclusions and limitations.