Lincoln Foundation for Education (LiFE) Scholarship Program
Lincoln Tech offers multiple training programs in machining and manufacturing that qualify for the LiFE scholarship. These are the programs, by campus:
- Advanced Manufacturing with Robotics (Mahwah, NJ)
- CNC Machining and Manufacturing Technology (East Windsor CT, Indianapolis IN, and Grand Prairie, TX)
- Computer Aided Manufacturing Programming Technology (Grand Prairie, TX)
- CNC Machining Technology (Grand Prairie, TX)
The computerized manufacturing industry is projected to add more than 145,000 jobs around the country in the years ahead*. The LiFE Scholarship program can help students get an exciting, rewarding new manufacturing career off the ground with $1,000 towards tuition**.
We are proud to partner with Haas Automation, Inc., a leading manufacturer of CNC equipment and sponsor of the Haas Training Centers at Lincoln Tech’s East Windsor, Mahwah, Indianapolis, and Grand Prairie campuses. This scholarship offers $1,000 towards tuition in Lincoln Tech’s CNC Machining and Manufacturing Technology Program at any of these four locations.
How to Qualify for the LiFE Scholarship Program
To qualify for this scholarship, you must:
- Complete the application process to enroll.
- Submit the LiFE Scholarship application to the campus' Financial Aid department.
Lincoln continues to show its commitment to helping students reach their goals, both in and out of the classroom, as it has done since opening its first school in Newark, New Jersey in 1946.
* Career growth projections can be found at careeronestop.org for the years 2016-2026
** Scholarship availability varies by campus. Please refer to the application for more details regarding eligibility requirements as well as exclusions and limitations.