CNC Machining and Manufacturing in New Jersey
The future of American manufacturing is being built by trained, qualified CNC (Computerized Numerical Control) Machinists. Training at Lincoln Tech’s CNC machining school in Mahwah, NJ lets you practice on CNC machines used to create parts for the auto, aerospace, military, agriculture, and wholesale industries, as well as a number of products that not only help make our lives easier, but keep the economy going while keeping up with supply and demand.
With almost 10,000 positions projected across New Jersey and New York over the next 10 years*, it’s a great time to enter the computerized manufacturing industry. And in New Jersey, no one graduates more technicians for this career than Lincoln Tech**. At the Mahwah campus, you’ll train in a CNC workshop that mirrors today’s clean, safe factory settings.
Lincoln Tech’s CNC machining school in Mahwah helps set you up for success in a career that's building America:
- An exciting collaboration with NASA gives you the chance to help produce flight-ready hardware for the International Space Station.
- Our partnership with Haas Automation gives you access to the on-campus Haas Technical Education Center (HTEC).
- You’ll prepare to qualify for credentials from the National Institute for Metalworking Skills (NIMS) in the areas of job planning, bench work, milling, CNC Turning, and more.
- Computer-Aided-Design (CAD) and Computer-Aided-Manufacturing (CAM) classes teach you the software programs needed for milling parts.
- You’ll also learn to read blueprints and work with Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) to direct tool paths.
If you're good with your hands, have a mind for problem-solving, and want to build a career where you're building things that really matter, this could be the career path for you. Lincoln Tech-Mahwah is your ticket to making it happen.
** Based on IPEDS (Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System) data collected for 2017 graduates.