Dental Assistant School in Lincoln, RI Earn more as a Dental Assistant in Rhode Island*
With an average starting pay rate 20% higher than the rest of the country, Rhode Island is a great place to begin a career as a Dental Assistant. Choosing Dental Assistant training at Lincoln Tech’s campus in Lincoln, Rhode Island can be your first step on the road to a career in the growing healthcare support industry.
Training to become a Dental Assistant helps set you up for a success in a career promoting oral health. Dental Assistant training at Lincoln Tech also helps prepare you to sit for the RHS and ICE portions of the Certified Dental Assistant (CDA) exam.
Learn to assist dentists through all types of procedures, to help keep patients calm and comfortable throughout their appointments, and become an advocate for greater overall health through proper dental care. It all starts with Dental Assistant training at Lincoln Tech in Lincoln, RI.
Dental Assistant Training at Lincoln Tech Will:
- Introduce you to “Dexter,” the Dental Assisting training manikin who will show you how to correctly position patients for X-rays, cleanings and more.
- Prepare you for dental assisting jobs in private practices, clinics, and orthodontics offices.
- Include hands-on instruction in chairside assisting, prosthodontics, and dental anatomy.
- Show you how to assist with dentures, implants, and crowns.
- Give you first-hand experience working with X-ray equipment.
- Teach you how to practice proper infection control.
You’ll also complete a pair of real-world internships before you graduate for valuable hands-on experience.
Imagine how it will feel to be able to say you work in the healthcare industry! Put your potential to work as a Dental Assistant, and start your journey at Lincoln Tech’s Lincoln, RI campus.