Life After Lincoln
Now that you’ve graduated, what’s next?
Your goals and dreams are right around the corner – and the perfect job is just within reach. As you get ready to enter the workforce:
- Participate in a mock interview with Career Services to prepare for upcoming interviews.
- Prepare your résumé – write, edit and finalize it. Ask your Career Services advisor to review it with you.
- Log into to your Student Portal to review résumé and interview tips!
- Complete your portfolio. Include completed projects, recommendations and reference letters. Also, you might want to list extra activities you participated in during school.
- Make sure your email, voicemail and social media accounts look professional, and reflect your best self.
- Stay in contact with your Career Services representative on a weekly basis.
Join Our Advisory Board
Some of Lincoln’s current advisory board members are past graduates who now work in the fields they studied. Help shape the future of Lincoln’s curriculum – let your voice be heard!
Become A Student Ambassador
You know exactly what it’s like to be a student at Lincoln. And even though you’ve graduated, that doesn’t mean you can’t keep the connection between you and Lincoln going!
As a student ambassador you can:
- Help with career fairs and activities.
- Visit local high schools and talk to students about your Lincoln experience.
- Represent the Lincoln student body.
- Mentor a student! Create a life-long bond with other students seeking someone to lean on when it comes to career advice.
As a Lincoln Alumni, you can share your experiences with current students getting the career training you now have! Make a difference in your community by staying active with us!