Life After Lincoln
Now that you’ve graduated, what’s next?
Your goals and dreams are right around the corner – and the perfect job is just within reach. As you get ready to enter the workforce:
- Participate in a mock interview with Career Services to prepare for upcoming interviews.
- Prepare your résumé – write, edit and finalize it. Ask your Career Services advisor to review it with you.
- Log into to your Student Portal to review résumé and interview tips!
- Complete your portfolio. Include completed projects, recommendations and reference letters. Also, you might want to list extra activities you participated in during school.
- Make sure your email, voicemail and social media accounts look professional, and reflect your best self.
- Stay in contact with your Career Services representative on a weekly basis.
Join Our Advisory Board
Some of Lincoln Tech’s current advisory board members are past graduates who now work in the fields they studied. Help shape the future of Lincoln’s curriculum by sharing the knowledge you've earned in the field.
Become A Student Ambassador
You know exactly what it’s like to be a student at Lincoln. And now that you’ve graduated, your relationship with Lincoln Tech can continue in many ways. By becoming a student ambassador you can:
- Help with career fairs and activities.
- Visit local high schools and talk to students about your Lincoln experience.
- Represent the Lincoln student body.
- Mentor a student. This can create a life-long bond with other students seeking someone to lean on when it comes to career advice.
As a Lincoln Tech Alumni, you can share your experiences with current students getting the career training you now have. Make a difference in your community by staying active with us.