Electrical and Electronic Systems
New York are Top States for pay rates in
the electrical industry*!
No school in New Jersey graduates more future electricians and electronic systems technicians than Lincoln Tech**. Electrical training can help you get connected to an exciting new career field, one that pays much better than the national average in the New Jersey-New York area*. With almost 80,000 electricians needed between the two states by 2026, it’s the perfect time to begin your training!
When you train at Lincoln Tech’s Union campus, you’ll have the tools you need to succeed right in your hands. You’ll learn how to tackle residential, industrial and commercial wiring for both high and low-voltage applications, and you’ll work with the same machines and tools you’d find on the job. In our low-voltage electronics classes, you’ll spend time inside our “Smart House” facility – a full-size training structure built inside our Union school. And in recent years, Union campus instructors have guided students to near-perfect pass rates on a key certification exam administered through ESPA, the Electronic Systems Professional Alliance!
Skills Acquired at our Union, NJ
Electrical Training School:
- Learn to install cable support structures and prepare pathways for wiring and copper and fiber optic cabling.
- Practice using hardware such as anchors, supports, conduits and a lot more.
- Study electrical concepts as they relate to equipment like conductors, insulators, and switching devices.
- Gain hands-on experience with cabling and networking tools and materials.
- Learn to install, test, and troubleshoot local area network cabling systems and voice/data systems.
- Build skills for entry-level residential electrician work.
You’ll also have the chance to apply for careers with Johnson Controls through our hiring partnership with this global electronic systems leader.
Get connected to an incredible new career – Lincoln Tech’s Union campus can help you get started!
The following career training program is currently offered at Lincoln Tech in Union, New Jersey: