Automotive Technology Training
OPENINGS PER YEAR Predicted in New Jersey Between 2018 & 20281
Lincoln Tech’s auto mechanic school in Union, NJ is a 65,000-square foot facility housing drive-in classrooms and two fully-equipped automotive shops with 11 auto repair bays and additional training rooms. After graduation, you may also choose to continue your training by applying for BMW STEP (Service Technician Education program)2.
If you’re looking for an auto mechanic school in New Jersey that can help you put your potential to work, look no further than Lincoln Tech.
Highlights of Lincoln Tech's Union, NJ Auto Mechanic School
- Rebuild an engine, flush a brake line, and troubleshoot on-board computers.
- Diagnose and repair all drive train components.
- Repair A/C and heating systems, power windows, doors, and seats.
- Perform basic maintenance, including oil changes, tune-ups, and tire rotations.
- Study theory and application of automotive electrical and electronic systems.
- Apply mechanical and technical principles to automotive steering, alignment, and suspension systems.
Auto Mechanic School Training Can Prepare You for a Career Working In:
- Franchise repair facilities.
- Independent garages and repair shops.
ASE, the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence, tests and certifies professionals for excellence in automotive repair and service. At Lincoln Tech's Mahwah auto mechanic school, students will learn from ASE-certified instructors who love to teach and who bring valuable real-world experience to the classrooms and training facilities.
The following career training programs are currently available at Lincoln Tech's Union, NJ auto mechanic school:
1 National Center for O*NET Development. New Jersey Employment Trends: 49-3023.00 - Automotive Service Technicians and Mechanics. O*NET OnLine. Retrieved November 30, 2021, from https://www.onetonline.org/link/localtrends/49-3023.00?st=NJ&g=Go
2 This program is offered at the Grand Prairie, TX campus. Please speak with an admissions officer for additional details.