Medical Coding and Billing
the Country in Medical Coding and Billing pay rates*
New Jersey offers the nation’s highest average medical coding pay rates, and across the border New York also ranks in the country’s Top 10*. Together, the two states are projected to add almost 10,000 coding and billing specialists over the next 10 years*. Medical coding and billing training at Lincoln Tech’s Paramus campus will give you hands-on experience using the software found in today’s medical offices.
Build a future in the healthcare industry, without having to handle needles or work with blood and other bodily fluids. Take advantage of coding and billing changes that require specialists with up-to-date skills to manage. You can become a practicing professional who keeps healthcare operations running smoothly and allows patients to focus on their health, not insurance and billing issues.
Medical Coding and Billing Training Highlights
- Give you hands-on experience working with current medical coding software.
- Teach you about coding and insurance reimbursements.
- Allow you to learn from industry-experienced pros.
- Help you prepare for certification exams.
- Connect you with internship opportunities before you graduate.
- And more!
Learn more about how Medical Coding and Billing training at Lincoln Tech’s Paramus campus can help you begin a fast-paced, rewarding career. Call to schedule a tour or request more information today!
* Career growth projections can be found at careeronestop.org for the years 2016-2026. Ranks reflect comparisons among 48 continental U.S. states. Salary information is based on median salary information collected for the year 2017. Data is current as of September 30, 2018.