Lincoln Tech in Nashville, TN Celebrating 100 years of career training in 2019!
The city of Nashville – the heart of Tennessee – is home to two proud American traditions: unbeatable music, and incredible cars. What the Grand Ole Opry is to country music, Lincoln Tech is to the auto career training tradition. Our landmark campus has an amazing history of graduating successful technicians for the auto, diesel, and collision repair industries. Formerly Nashville Auto-Diesel College (NADC), the campus has also added welding training to help graduates enhance their career possibilities in top industries around the country.
Founded in 1919, the Lincoln campus is a magnet location for students from around the country – even around the world. On-campus career fairs draw some of the best-known companies to our campus to meet, interview, and recruit Lincoln Tech graduates.
Programs and Partnerships
Automotive Technology – ask about our exclusive High Performance option and our special Audi Education Program and Mopar CAP Partnership.
Collision Repair and Refinishing Technology – a convenient Blended Learning format lets you complete some of your coursework online from home so you can spend more time on campus painting, airbrushing, and performing hands-on auto body repairs.
Diesel and Truck Technology – employers like Caterpillar, Ryder, Scott Equipment, and Crown Lift all seek out Lincoln graduates for open positions on their teams.
Heavy Equipment Maintenance Technology – Tennessee projects double-digit growth in this field by 2026*, and 4 out of 5 students from our Nashville campus get hired in the field when they graduate**.
Welding and Metal Fabrication Technology – more than 450,000 welders are projected to be hired around the country, including 10s of thousands in the Southeast, by 2026*.
The historic Nashville, TN campus covers 17 acres and has everything you need to launch an exciting, rewarding new career field – including:
- More than 50 live gas engines for hands-on Automotive training
- Dozens of CAT, Cummins and Detroit Diesel engines
- Twelve 10,000-lb. two-post lifts
- Hunter Alignment Equipment
- Mustang and Super Flow Chassis Dynos
- Four on-site collision shops
- Twenty-two Heavy Equipment bays housing 25 training vehicles
- Individual welding booths for metal fabrication practice
- On-campus dining halls and housing options
Lincoln Tech’s Nashville campus is easy to reach from Ellington Parkway (Highway 31-E). I-40 and I-65 also offer convenient routes to the school. We’re also nearby:
- The Legendary Grand Ole Opry
- The State Capitol and Capitol Mall State Park
- Nissan Stadium, home of the NFL’s Tennessee Titans – check out the special “chariot” designed and built for the Titans’ mascot by Lincoln Tech students!
- Two Rivers Park
- The Parthenon Art Gallery
- The Lane Motor Museum – a favorite for fans of vintage cars and motorcycles!
Ready to shift into high gear with a career in the Automotive, Collision Repair, Diesel, Heavy Equipment, or Welding industry? Take the first step and request more information from Lincoln Tech in Nashville.
Financial aid is available to those who qualify. A branch of the Indianapolis, IN campus.