Lincoln Tech - Nashville, TN (NADC)If you are looking for an automotive college with a history of success, you'll find it at Lincoln Tech! Established in 1919 as Nashville Auto-Diesel College (NADC), Lincoln Tech Nashville features 280,000 square feet of space and has been educating students for successful futures in the automotive industry for almost a century.
Lincoln Tech Nashville, TN
At our college in Nashville, which was designated as a 2012-2013 Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges' (ACCSC) School of Excellence, you can pursue studies in Auto Technology, Collision Repair, Diesel Technology, Heavy Equipment Maintenance Technology, and our newest program, Welding with Metal Fabrication Technology.
The campus features industry-standard equipment, real-world training facilities and more to help you make the most of your career training:
- More than 50 live gas engines for hands-on Automotive training, and dozens of CAT, Cummins and Detroit Diesel engines.
- Twelve 10,000-lb. two-post lifts.
- Hunter Alignment Equipment.
- Mustang and Super Flow Chassis Dynos.
- 4 on-site collision shops.
- 22 Heavy Equipment bays housing 25 training vehicles.
- Welding booths where you'll practice common welding techniques and learn about metal fabrication.
- Partnerships with industry leaders like Caterpillar, Scott Equipment, Thermo King and more.
An Audi Premium Level Training Partner
Our Nashville campus is proud to partner with Audi of America, Inc.! Through this exciting new collaboration, Lincoln Tech students now have the opportunity to train on manufacturer-specific technology from one of the world’s fastest growing car companies! As part of the Automotive Technology with Audi Education Partnership program, you can:
- Take courses in Audi-specific technology and get certified in Audi Maintenance and Light Repair.
- Attend exclusive Audi-only career fairs on campus.
- Build hands-on experience working on models like the Q5.
- And a lot more!
Get on the fast track to a career with top brands like Audi of America when you train at Lincoln Tech!
Automotive Training in Nashville, TN
Lincoln Tech is a National Automotive Technicians Education Foundation (NATEF) accredited institute, with curriculum featuring a variety of topics and areas of expertise such as Automatic Transmission & Transaxle, Brakes, Engine Performance & Engine Repair, Suspension & Steering and a lot more. The optional High Performance component builds on your Automotive training with courses on high performance engine building, performance drive line systems, and special electronics.
Lincoln Tech in Nashville offers on-campus living in residential halls, Collegiate Housing Services, neighborhood housing and apartment locator services. Scholarships like the American Hero and Lincoln Pride awards, as well as those offered through organizations such as SkillsUSA, can help get you on your way to working in exciting, rewarding hands-on industries. Plus, we’re proud to support our students with Financial Aid*, career search assistance and professional development, and a network of industry contacts who often visit the campus for special career days.
Ready to shift into high gear with a career in the Automotive, Collision Repair, Diesel or Heavy Equipment industry? Take the first step and request more information from Lincoln College of Technology in Nashville.
Financial aid is available to those who qualify. A branch of the Indianapolis, IN campus.