Diesel Technology Training East Windsor CT Connecticut has the country’s second-highest projected pay rates for diesel technicians*
Lincoln Tech's East Windsor diesel mechanic school is the place to train when you want to build skills for a rewarding, in-demand career. More than 280,000 diesel and truck technicians are projected to be hired around the country in the next 10 years, and in many parts of New England you can earn a pay rate that beats the national average for this industry*.
At Lincoln Tech’s East Windsor campus, you’ll learn to repair and maintain trucks, tractors, hydraulic systems, power generators, construction equipment and many other types of machinery. You’ll perform tune-ups, wheel alignments, and fuel system service and repairs. Training takes place initially in the classroom and then in massive, real-world diesel bays that are fully-equipped with the tools you need to work on these larger-than-life engines and machines.
Skills Acquired at Our East Windsor, CT Diesel Technology School
- Learn basic welding procedures essential to working on big rigs and other diesel-powered equipment.
- Use industry standard tools and equipment for maintenance.
- Learn to diagnose, troubleshoot and repair medium and heavy duty diesel engines.
- Diagnose and repair truck clutch systems.
- Service fuel systems such as the Common Rail System, Detroit Diesel Electronic Controls (DDEC), Cummins Systems, and International HEUI systems.
- Work with hydraulic and air brake systems.
- Learn to adjust the components of a heavy duty truck steering system including the toe-in, camber, and caster.
Diesel Mechanic School Training Can Prepare You for a Career Working With:
- Truck fleets
- Dealerships and independent repair facilities
- Transport refrigeration systems
- Construction equipment
- Power generation equipment
- Marine equipment
- Buses and other transportation vehicles
Start training for bigger, better career possibilities with earning potential to match. Fuel your career possibilities with the power of diesel technology.
ASE, the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence, tests and certifies professionals for excellence in automotive repair and service. At Lincoln Tech's East Windsor diesel mechanic school, students will learn from ASE-certified instructors who love to teach and who bring valuable real-world experience to the classrooms and training facilities.
This career training program is offered at Lincoln Tech's Connecticut diesel mechanic school: