Automotive Technology Training
East Windsor, CT
East Windsor, CT
auto tech pay rates*
There are more than 750,000 jobs projected to open across the country in the next 10 years for Auto Technicians, and Connecticut boasts the 3rd highest average pay rate in the field*. (Only New Jersey and Maryland rank higher.) Training at our East Windsor, CT auto mechanic school can help you build the skills you need to break into the field.
Featuring fully-equipped bays, Matco tools, auto lifts, computerized diagnostic equipment and more, Lincoln’s East Windsor auto mechanic school can help you turn your dream of working with cars into a reality. After graduation, you can also choose to continue your training by applying for BMW STEP (Service Technician Education program)**.
Skills Acquired at Our East Windsor, CT Auto Technology School
- Rebuild an engine, flush a brake line, and troubleshoot on-board computers.
- Diagnose and repair transmissions and drive train components.
- Repair A/C and heating systems, power windows, doors, and seats.
- Perform basic maintenance, including oil changes, tune-ups, and tire rotations.
- Study theory and application of automotive electrical and electronic systems.
- Apply mechanical and technical principles to automotive steering, alignment, and suspension systems.
Automotive Technology Training Can Prepare You for a Career Working In:
- Franchise repair facilities
- Independent garages and repair shops
ASE, the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence, tests and certifies professionals for excellence in automotive repair and service. At Lincoln Tech's East Windsor campus, students will learn from ASE-certified instructors who love to teach and who bring valuable real-world experience to the classrooms and training facilities.
** This program is offered at the Grand Prairie, TX campus. Please speak with an admissions officer for additional details.
These auto career training programs are currently offered at Lincoln Tech in East Windsor, CT: