Automotive Technician Training
Lincoln Technical Institute in East Windsor, CT
The East Windsor, Connecticut campus will provide you with the tools and facilities you need for your automotive technician training. The 315,000-square foot campus has 84 welding booths and training dynos to work with as you get your hands dirty. Once you choose the Automotive Technology path, you will start working on vehicles right in the shop to get real, tangible knowledge of the auto tech industry.
Audi Career Training in Connecticut
Last year Audi of America selected Lincoln Tech as a new partner in its Premium Plus Level Training Partnership program. This year the program arrived at East Windsor, and dealerships around New England are excited to welcome a new wave of trained technicians when they graduate! Train in East Windsor on advanced technology from one of the world's fastest-growing car companies - enroll in the Audi Education Partnership Program at Lincoln Tech!
When you are genuinely interested in what you do, you will be excited to walk into work every day. A career in automotive service means that every day will offer a new challenge and a new opportunity for you to showcase your skills and solve problems for your customers.
- Rebuild an engine, flush a brake line, and troubleshoot on-board computers.
- Diagnose and repair all drive train components, including the transmission.
- Repair AC/Heating systems, power windows, doors, and seats.
- Perform basic maintenance, including oil changes, tuneups, and tire rotations.
- Study theory and application of all electrical and electronic systems in an automobile.
- Apply mechanical and technical principles to automotive steering, alignment, and suspension systems.
ASE, the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence, tests and certifies professionals for excellence in automotive repair and service. At Lincoln Tech, students will learn from ASE-certified instructors that are committed to share their technical knowledge.
The following career training program is currently offered at Lincoln Technical Institute in East Windsor, Connecticut: