Networking Plus & Security Plus Certification Training
Lincoln Technical Institute
(Program available at our Iselin and Moorestown, New Jersey campuses.*)
Intricate computer networks are at the heart of nearly every successful business, industry, and enterprise today. The technicians that diagnose, troubleshoot and maintain the integrity of these high security networks are important players on IT teams around the country, and Lincoln’s Network Plus and Security Plus Certification Preparation training can give you the skills you need to succeed!
Networking Plus and Security Plus Certification Preparation measures your understanding of network hardware, installation, and troubleshooting. Our program offers students a strong foundation to excel through hands-on training and guidance from experienced instructors:
- Learn networking used in both local and wide area networks (LANs, WANs).
- Tackle advanced routing and switching concepts.
- Train for cryptography, access control, data recovery and risk management.
- Receive hands-on practice in security strategies and learn how to prevent security breaches before they happen.
What can I expect from network security certification training?
Upon completion of the program, you will be eligible to sit for the CompTIA Network+ exam, the next step towards excelling as a skilled, networking professional!
* This program/course has not been approved by this institution’s accrediting body. It is not within its scope of accreditation.