Lincoln Tech in Union, NJ - TEST
Electrical & Electronic
Systems Technician** Graduates
Since 1946 the Union NJ campus, originally founded in Newark as the first Lincoln Tech location, has put students’ success first. It’s been at its present location on Vauxhall Road for more than 40 years now, serving as a northern New Jersey leader in training for HVAC, Auto, Electrical and Electronics industry careers.
Shuttle service available: If you live in Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, or Staten Island, it’s easier than ever to get the training you need for a new career. Reach out to the Admissions team today for details.
Programs and Partnerships
Automotive Technology – In close proximity to Route 22 and Route 1 (to name just a couple of nearby commercial hotspots), Lincoln Tech Union is a short drive from hundreds of auto dealerships looking for technicians and mechanics.
Electrical and Electronic Systems Technology – New Jersey and New York are Top 10 states for average electrician pay rates**! The Union campus is also a top Authorized Training Partner for ESPA, the Electronic Systems Professional Alliance. Graduates of the Union campus’ Electrical and Electronic Systems Technology (EEST) training program regularly pass the ESPA certification exam at rates better than 90%.
Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning – the Green Mechanical Council has tagged the Union campus as a School of Distinction for commitment environmentally-friendly “Green” technology. The campus is accredited by HVAC Excellence, and many instructors are Certified Master HVAC Educators. You can also take advantage of the specialized Hussmann training opportunity when you graduate***.
IN THE NEWS:
At Right: Lincoln Tech HVAC Graduate Kailyn Reyes.N
Photo credit: www.achrnews.com campus.
In 1946 this campus opened as a Newark, NJ HVAC school, and it’s grown into so much more! In our 65,000-square foot facility, you’ll find more than 30 teaching and training areas as well as:
- Two fully-stocked auto shops with 14 working bays for industry-specific Automotive Technology training ground.
- HVAC labs and an on-campus “Green House” to practice energy efficiency, energy auditing, and alternative energy skills.
- A fully-wired “Smart House,” where students enrolled for EEST career training study high and low-voltage hardware systems and practice wiring security systems, entertainment systems, integrated thermostat systems and more behind walls in a structure that looks and feels like a real home.
- Grants, scholarships and other financial aid options for those who qualify.
- Career services specialists to help you launch your career when you graduate.
Lincoln Tech Union is easy to reach from the Garden State Parkway, New Jersey Turnpike, Route 78, Route 24, Route 82, and several other major highways. Bus service is provided from many parts of New York City; if you prefer to drive into New Jersey, the campus is about a 20-minute ride from both the Goethals and Bayonne Bridges.
See for yourself how Lincoln Tech can change your life. Schedule a campus tour to visit our Union school, or call to learn more about our Auto and Skill Trade programs.
Financial Aid is available to those who qualify. A branch of Lincoln College of Technology in Indianapolis, IN.
* Based on IPEDS (Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System) data collected for 2017 graduates.
** Electronic Systems Technician
*** This program is offered at the Grand Prairie, TX campus. Please speak with a representative for complete details.