Electrical and Electronic Systems
Demand For Electrical Technicians In New Jersey Is Projected To Increase 15% Between 2020 & 20301
Electrical training can help you get connected to an exciting new career field. With over 19,000 electrical technician job openings projected in the state of New Jersey between 2020 and 2030, now is a great time to begin training in this essential job1. Students enrolled in the Electrical and Electronic Systems Technician career training program study high and low-voltage electrical and electronic systems.
High voltage electrical courses include hands-on training with wiring, material applications, electrical controls and solar. Low voltage electronic courses include hands-on practical-application exercises with wiring security systems, entertainment systems, telecommunications systems and other integrated devices. Students are also taught the programming of fire alarm systems and audio visual applications. All training is geared to giving students real- world skills that are in high demand.
Highlights of Electrical Training at Lincoln Tech in Union NJ
- Learn to install cable support structures and prepare pathways for wiring and copper and fiber optic cabling.
- Practice using hardware such as anchors, supports, conduits and a lot more.
- Study electrical concepts as they relate to equipment like conductors, insulators, and switching devices.
- Gain hands-on experience with cabling and networking tools and materials.
- Learn to install, test, and troubleshoot local area network cabling systems and voice/data systems.
- Build skills for entry-level residential electrician work.
You’ll also have the chance to apply for careers with Johnson Controls through our hiring partnership with this global electronic systems leader. Get connected to an incredible new career – Lincoln Tech’s Union campus can help you get started.
The following career training program is currently offered at Lincoln Tech in Union, New Jersey:
2299 Vauxhall Road
Union, NJ 07083
Lincoln representatives are always ready and happy to assist you. Our advisors are available seven days a week to help you reach your career goals!
1 National Center for O*NET Development. New Jersey Employment Trends: 47-2111.00 - Electricians. O*NET OnLine. Retrieved January 27, 2023, from https://www.onetonline.org/link/localtrends/47-2111.00?st=NJ&g=Go.
Important information about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students who attended the Union, NJ campus and enrolled in a program can be found at: