Lincoln Tech in Mahwah, NJ
Automotive, HVAC, Electrical & Electronic Systems Technicians**
For more than 25 years, Lincoln Tech’s Mahwah campus has been the destination for students across northern New Jersey and upstate New York. The campus is close to the border of Bergen and Rockland Counties, and offers easy access from Upper Manhattan, the Bronx and Westchester County.
This school consistently boasts an exceptional placement rate for its graduates. What’s more – Lincoln Tech campuses are #1 in New Jersey for graduating Auto Technicians, HVAC Technicians, and Electrician professionals*! If a career in one of these industries is your goal, Lincoln Tech’s Mahwah campus is the place to train.
Shuttle service available: If you live in the Bronx or Yonkers, it’s easier than ever to get the training you need for a new career! Reach out to the Admissions team today for details.
Programs and Partnerships
Advanced Manufacturing with Robotics – Learn CNC machining, augmented by the fundamentals of robotic manufacturing. This is the next step in computer controlled manufacturing, and it is available only at the Mahwah campus.
Automotive Technology – ask about our partnership training opportunities with Chrysler and Volkswagen.
Electrical and Electronic Systems Technology – combining hands-on high-voltage electrical training with electronic systems skills for servicing home theater equipment, closed circuit TV systems, fire alarms and more. Lincoln Tech is also proud to count Johnson Controls among its top hiring partners.
Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning – many Lincoln Tech HVAC grads go on to start their own businesses. You can also take advantage of the specialized Hussmann training opportunity when you graduate***.
Welding and Metal Fabrication Technology – New Jersey and New York project a need for more than 17,000 welders by 2028*
Lincoln Tech’s Mahwah campus provides fully-equipped training facilities and real-world tools and equipment to help you prepare for a new hands-on career:
- 16 fully-functioning auto bays with lifts and equipment for hands-on practice with engines, fuel systems, diagnostics, transmissions and more.
- More than 20 vehicles on site
- Drive-in classrooms
- 30 welding booths and Miller welding equipment are available for use by students to practice and develop their skills.
- Outdoor “Green House” for hands-on energy efficiency testing
- The Haas Technical Education Center (HTEC), sponsored by Haas Automation and featuring computerized manufacturing machines where students practice programming and operating the equipment that drives modern manufacturing facilities.
- Take a virtual tour of our Mahwah NJ campus.
Our campus is easy to reach from Route 17, Route 287, Route 80 and the Garden State Parkway. Plenty of convenient shopping and dining options are right nearby, including:
- Garden State Plaza
- Paramus Park Mall
- Palisades Mall
Answer the call to your future - contact Lincoln Tech in Mahwah, New Jersey and get started today.
Financial Aid available to those who qualify. A branch of Lincoln College of Technology in Indianapolis, IN.
* The Mahwah campus placement percentages are based on data provided annually to the Accrediting Commission for Career Schools and Colleges.
** Based on IPEDS (Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System) data collected for 2019 graduates in the State of New Jersey. This data includes graduates from the Union, NJ and Mahwah, NJ campuses.
*** This program is offered at the Grand Prairie, TX campus. Please speak with a representative for complete details.
**** For the years 2018-2028, career growth projections for NJ and NY can be found at https://www.onetonline.org/link/localtrends/51-4121.00?st=NJ&g=Go and https://www.onetonline.org/link/localtrends/51-4121.00?st=NY&g=Go respectively. Data is current as of November 17, 2020.