Lincoln Tech in Mahwah, NJ
In 1948, Lincoln became one of the first trade schools to offer Automotive Transmission Servicing and Repair training after opening as a Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) school in 1946. Today, the Lincoln Tech Mahwah campus continues that tradition, offering hands-on training for careers in Automotive Technology and Skilled Trades such as HVAC, Electronic Systems Technology , and CNC Machining and Manufacturing. Mahwah's Career Services team is also proud to hold one of the highest rates in the Lincoln Tech system for career placement!
An Audi Premium Level Training Partner
Our Mahwah campus is proud to partner with some of the nation’s leading auto manufacturers – including Audi of America, Inc., our newest training partner! Through an exciting new program with Audi, Lincoln Tech students can now train on vehicles from one of the world’s fastest growing car brands!
Get on the fast track to a career with top brands like Audi when you train at Lincoln Tech!
Training and Connections at Lincoln Tech Mahwah
The Lincoln Tech Mahwah campus is proud to partner with a number of other outstanding organizations as well – including NASA, Chrysler, Haas Automation, and Miele, Inc. Train at the Lincoln Tech Mahwah campus and take advantage of our industry-specific facilities and equipment:
- Turn your passion for cars into a career through training in the 79,000-square foot automotive facility, which features 16 fully-functioning bays and lifts, drive-in classrooms, and more than 20 cars on site for hands-on student practice on engines, fuel systems, drivability diagnostics, transmissions and more.
- Automotive students can also take part in Chrysler’s Mopar X-Press program, and learn technologies for Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, RAM, Fiat and Alfa Romeo cars while working toward a specialized certificate. This program includes a 120-hour internship at a Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or RAM dealership.
- HVAC students experience real-world working conditions in the on-site Green Technology Testing Facility.
- Future EST technicians get their hands on climate control panels, fiber optics and more in the “Smart House,” where they practice on pre-wired systems behind cut-away walls.
- The CNC Machining and Manufacturing training program helps students build hands-on skills for careers in the 21st century. Training on equipment from Haas Automation, students learn to program, set up and run the computer-based machines that are redefining “manufacturing” work and helping to bring these careers back to America.
- Our campus also has an ongoing partnership with NASA, helping to create flight-ready hardware for use on board the International Space Station!
Lincoln Tech in Mahwah borders the counties of Bergen and Rockland, and offers easy access from Upper Manhattan, the Bronx and Westchester County.
Shuttle Service: If you live in the Bronx or Yonkers, it’s easier than ever to get the training you need for a new career! Reach out to the Admissions team today for details!
Answer the call to your future - contact Lincoln Tech in Mahwah, New Jersey and get started today.
* Based on IPEDS (Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System) data collected for 2015 graduates.
** Electronic Systems Technician
A branch of the Indianapolis, IN campus.