Electrical and Electronic Systems
New Jersey Predicts 15% Job Growth By 20301
New Jersey and nearby New York together predict almost 76,000 job openings in the field through 20302. With that kind of employment potential, Lincoln Tech’s Mahwah electrical training program is a great option when you’re looking to start on a new career path.
Students enrolled in the Electrical and Electronic Systems Technology career training program study high and low-voltage electrical and electronic systems. High voltage electrical courses include hands-on training with wiring, material applications, electrical controls and solar. Low voltage electronic courses include hands-on practical-application exercises with wiring security systems, entertainment systems, telecommunications systems and other integrated devices. Students are also taught the programming of fire alarm systems and audio visual applications. All training is geared to giving students real-world skills that are in high demand.
Highlights of Electrical & Electronic Systems Training
- This 1,200-hour program prepares the student in both classroom and shop environments. Choose between the day in-person training format or the evening format which combines on-campus, as well as the convenience of completing some assignments remotely.
- Learn to use industry-standard tools to install and maintain service panels, lighting fixtures, alarm systems, cabling systems, industrial motors, and conduit benders.
- Install, troubleshoot and service fire alarm systems, home theater equipment, closed-circuit TV systems, Satellite/cable TV equipment, and whole-home automation equipment.
- Work with high-voltage electrical applications for residential and commercial settings.
- Prepare for apprenticeships and licensing necessary to becoming a practicing New Jersey electrician.
Get connected to an incredible new career – Lincoln Tech’s Mahwah campus can help you get started.
The following career training program is currently offered at Lincoln Tech in Mahwah, NJ:
1 National Center for O*NET Development. New Jersey Employment Trends: 47-2111.00 - Electricians. O*NET OnLine. Retrieved October 27, 2022, from https://www.onetonline.org/link/localtrends/47-2111.00?st=NJ&g=Go
2 National Center for O*NET Development. New Jersey & New York Employment Trends: 47-2111.00 - Electricians. O*NET OnLine. Retrieved October 27, 2022 from https://www.onetonline.org/link/localtrends/47-2111.00?st=NJ&g=Go and https://www.onetonline.org/link/localtrends/47-2111.00?st=NY&g=Go
Important information about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students who attended the Mahwah, NJ campus and enrolled in a program can be found in the Consumer Information.